Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch

Discus and support Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I'm not sure if it's already been stated or acted on, but can there be a symbol or something on the game for the ones that don't need a controller... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MoeWeezy, Sep 4, 2020.

1. /u/MoeWeezy
    /u/MoeWeezy Guest

So I'm not sure if it's already been stated or acted on, but can there be a symbol or something on the game for the ones that don't need a controller and can use touch screen controls? Sometimes I forget my controller and would like to continue gaming but can only find one game, (so far), that allow touch controls and that's "Hellblade".

submitted by /u/MoeWeezy
    [link] [comments]

/u/MoeWeezy, Sep 4, 2020
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

EuroGamer 2013

Was gonna go but then thought "I could buy a bunch of games for what it'll cost in travel and accommodation".... so I'm not...
  3. Lotica Win User

Will Xbox LIVE ever shutdown?

I'm not sure if it'll happen. I thought they were doing their job honestly.
  4. Manc n Proud Win User

What going to be up today?

Ever thought of just taking a look? I'm sure if there's anything new. It'll say so on the dashboard..
  5. Gleb1986 Win User

Xbox LIVE and Intel Discovered Click & Win Sweepstakes - Winner Issue

Pretty sweet of them to give away so many points! I thought it was a scam at first. I'm sure it'll get sorted out.
  6. Scrtch Win User

Why is MS buying Mojang?

Nailed it Zen.

As for Notch, it's a personality thing. Some people have an obligatory personality where something takes off unexpectedly and suddenly your faced with pleasing a bunch of people without ever having thought of how. If it's your nature to please people then
    this is a pretty stressful way of having to do it. Obviously, I don't know Notch's thoughts but it makes sense. He doesn't see in the mirror what millions see him as and for some people that's uncomfortable. Maybe he misses his old life, it'll never be
    the same but his great great notch's won't have to work.

I have no idea but can't help but wonder if it's a case of "the lottery ruined my life "

I'm sure MS wouldn't make an investment like this without some reasonable chance at gain and profit.
Thema:

1. Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch - Similar Threads - thought I'm sure

2. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  3. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  4. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  5. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  6. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  7. I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play in certain game modes even though I'm 18. I first thought it was my...: Please I need so much help with this. a964eb0b-37f9-4eb9-915f-3ad1f1e23540
  8. I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...: I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my console bundle and/or game discs I buy locally Why...
  9. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...: So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's...
  10. Thought it was just me, but see I'm not alone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thought it was just me, but see I'm not alone: I am having the same problem with freezing and being kicked out. Usually happens during daily challenges. It also happens in Microsoft Solitaire during timed events. It's very discouraging....