Have XBox 360 automatically save games to add in hard drive without prompt.

Discus and support Have XBox 360 automatically save games to add in hard drive without prompt. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to Have the console set up so that I am not prompted as to which device I want to use. I want it to save to the add in hard drive all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by totaljustice, Jan 28, 2014.

1. totaljustice
    totaljustice Guest

Is there a way to Have the console set up so that I am not prompted as to which device I want to use. I want it to save to the add in hard drive all the time without the annoying three choices that come up every time I start a game. I have no intention of
    using the cloud or the internal 4 GB memory. Help????

:)

totaljustice, Jan 28, 2014
  2. cloud saving on XBOX ONE

i had to reinstall a game on xbox one and i lost my progress i looked online and it said that it automatically saves to the cloud or hard drive and then it syncs to the cloud. i have no idea how to access the cloud or anything. i called support and they said that hard drive saves are only for 360. how do i retrieve the data?

christianallen1, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Aph1dy0
    Aph1dy0 Guest
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live every 2-3 mins

Hi there thanks for replies, if I start the Xbox without the Hard Drive it will first prompt to download update, if I format the hard drive all game saves etc will be lost right, I am willing to try these things just making sure, I do not have a wifi adaptor
    available for our xbox.

Aph1dy0, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Whenever you have more than one storage device it will prompt you to choose which one. Since you can't remove the 4gb it will always prompt you. Unfortunately there is no setting to change this.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: