Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

Discus and support Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; have you even bothered to look at my purchase history for the. Years. And and before and before if so buy some glasses. If not. Dont tell me. Something... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by tons3y, Jul 19, 2017.

1. tons3y
    tons3y Guest

Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses.

have you even bothered to look at my purchase history for the. Years. And and before and before if so buy some glasses. If not. Dont tell me. Something I know is there until u have look ok. We can all see the purchases. That are there like mine craft and
    others.

:)

tons3y, Jul 19, 2017
  2. BEST NEW IDEA FOR THE NEW XBOX! "XBOX3D60"

also do u know how stupid it would be or look when u have 3d glasses and or turtle beaches on along with beaches

turtle beaches + 3d glasses= stupid look LOL

X 8BN milkey X, Jul 19, 2017
  3. xbox account tenure wrong

my gamertag TERON GOR3FIEND has 3 year tenure crown and if u look at my purchase history my first game i bought was in 2007 which is 6 years tenure not 3 which it says on my xbox console

SparklyFir3880, Jul 19, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello tons3y,

As mentioned in your previous post (Thanks for nothing), your Minecraft purchase was applied to the MyVIP Boost
    offer in February (along with your Rocket League and ARK purchase), which earned you your first MyVIP star. Since you have made no purchases since February, you have not earned any Credits from MyVIP payback or completed any offers.

Also as mentioned in your previous post (No reward in since 2013 being a member), MyVIP is adjusted every
    year. At the last readjustment in December, you did not meet any MyVIP star requirements, so you stayed at a zero star level, and then had your progress set to a default state. It was only due to our special MyVIP offer in February that you earned a MyVIP
    star that month.

XBLRewards8, Jul 19, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello tons3y,

As mentioned in your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/d76cf15f-6570-4a8d-a2a1-829faf623558), your Minecraft purchase was applied to the MyVIP Boost
    offer in February (along with your Rocket League and ARK purchase), which earned you your first MyVIP star. Since you have made no purchases since February, you have not earned any Credits from MyVIP payback or completed any offers.

Also as mentioned in your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/6c86f135-206e-4364-a35c-aaeaa3c24ab8), MyVIP is adjusted every
    year. At the last readjustment in December, you did not meet any MyVIP star requirements, so you stayed at a zero star level, and then had your progress set to a default state. It was only due to our special MyVIP offer in February that you earned a MyVIP
    star that month.
  6. X 8BN milkey X Win User

BEST NEW IDEA FOR THE NEW XBOX! "XBOX3D60"

also do u know how stupid it would be or look when u have 3d glasses and or turtle beaches on along with beaches

turtle beaches + 3d glasses= stupid look LOL
  7. Lrichard1987 Win User

Can't buy Destiny: The Rise of Iron

Very similar here, I try going to the store, unable to buy it unless it is apart of a bundle (I have all of the rest already.) I see the pre-order bundle was still in the smart glass app. Purchased it there and doesn't show up in my downloads on my xbox.
    However, it does show up in my purchase history.
  8. Aryaman Madge Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Say's get game pass on new laptop!

To confirm, it's not showing up on your order history?
    It say's

XBOX GAME PASS BUYED

THEN

XBOX GAME PASS purchased.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!
  9. Ripins Win User

What Is A Billing Account?

Thema:

1. Have u even bothered to look at my. Purchase. History. If you have buy some glasses. - Similar Threads - bothered Purchase History

2. Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?

in XboX Insiders
    Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?: I have both an xbox and playstation and regularly check every week what new game sales are happening. This is a link to all games currently on sale on xbox:...
  3. 20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.

in XBoX Accessibility
    20 year old account gone because Microsoft can't be bothered.: Hi all So this will be as much a rant as asking 2 questions, so sort of apologies but stick with it. About a month ago, finally brought an Xbox series X. Tried to sign in with my account and it...
  4. is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together: is there away for me and my bother share a game on 2 different xboxs so we can play together like wwe 2k23 in universe d6d4e22d-4ac8-411e-b3cc-8c9899613062
  5. Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should I bother to buy a Xbox X?: Whats the use of a powerfull console when you have to wait (read: not play) because of all those ridicilous mandatory system updates? Watching a console updating is aa exciting aa watching paint...
  6. Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Why bother staying in Alpha Skip Ahead? Just bug fixes?: I’ve been on the furthest build forward of the Insider program for many years, and they kept adding some killer feature that made it worthwhile to risk a buggy experience. Since the Series XS...
  7. Why bother Pre-ordering if you don't get it on launch?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why bother Pre-ordering if you don't get it on launch?: I'm very upset and disappointed in how this was handled. If I knew I wouldn't get my console on release day I would've taken my chances at a store. First time being on board for day one, and I can...
  8. Why bother with XBox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why bother with XBox Live?: I genuinely want to know. Why pay any price for the inability to play online games without latency? Thus preventing any enjoyment with THAT aspect. And I must say, that severely hampers the...
  9. Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did they bother to make a 120hz mode if they weren’t going to support it?: I understand 120fps is kind of a pipe dream but why can’t we unlock the FPS of some games and take advantage of this mode?? They release this for nothing or what? Not even a first party game like...
  10. constant problems DVD Xbox One S - why bother?

in XBoX on Consoles
    constant problems DVD Xbox One S - why bother?: Why should I bother owning an Xbox if I constantly have to struggle to play a DVD ? and am the only one in the house that can get it to work. My Sony PS4 and all off the shelf DVD players work...