Have to reset modem/router daily

Discus and support Have to reset modem/router daily in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One console that is hard wired to internet through a router. I have to reset my router and modem almost daily, because the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dauntless30, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Dauntless30
    Dauntless30 Guest

I have an Xbox One console that is hard wired to internet through a router. I have to reset my router and modem almost daily, because the console apparently has lost connection to the internet. What can I do?

:)

Dauntless30, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Gift3d
    Gift3d Guest
    Need help with xbox live

My xbox(s) have been messin up lately, The wireless one used to do this alot but now my hard wired one right to the router doesnt like connecting have the time even tho we have internet going.. i think there is issues with XBL period lately. Best bet man is unplug your router and modem, wait a min then plug just your modem.. let it turn on and go online, then plug in your router. reset ur box and see if it works

Gift3d, Dec 29, 2016
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    360 Titanfall- Connection timed out

Try resetting your router/modem?

bloosuga, Dec 29, 2016
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Hey there Dauntless,

Before we begin, could you provide the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

Also include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't provide you with steps that may only echo back.

Could you also try and run a network diagnostic test (as soon as your console get disconnected), and let us know where it fail to connect.

Thanks in advance.

taidara, Dec 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: