Have to reboot Vudu app after every movie

Discus and support Have to reboot Vudu app after every movie in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with the Vudu movie app. When i finish tv episode, that I own, the app gets hung up and will not play the next episode. I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin237, May 5, 2021.

1. Martin237
    Martin237 Guest

Hello, i have a problem with the Vudu movie app. When i finish tv episode, that I own, the app gets hung up and will not play the next episode. I am then forced to reboot the app, then it works fine until the next episode. It also does this after a movie ends, I have to reboot app.

I have tried everything, from, hard reset to deleting app and reinstall. Any suggestions would help. This gets really annoying... Thanks

Xbox series x

internet speed and connection are fine @ 300 mbps

:)

Martin237, May 5, 2021
  2. Martin237 Win User

Thanks for the help, but it's still not working.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Martin237! I hope that you are doing well!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding this situation. We understand that you are facing issues with your movie app. But don't worry, I'm here to help.

With issues like these, normally your console just needs a quick refresh with some basic troubleshooting steps. Please try the following steps to fix the issue:

Step 1: Clear Mac address:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Step 2:
    Close any running games:

To remove download constraints from games or apps being installed, you can either wait for the Xbox to suspend the running game, or you can force games to close by doing the following:

1. On the Home screen, navigate to your most recently run game.
    2. With the game highlighted, press the Menu button and select Quit.
    Step 3: Remove your account:

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm then re-add your account.

Step 4: Reset your console:

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Step 5: Check your internet connection:

In case the issue still persists, please try connecting to a different network, or perhaps using a hotspot momentarily.

I hope this helps you out! wish you a lovely day!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. Son ALA Win User

How do I watch ultraviolet movies on my xbox 360 in the UK?

How do you claim your UV movies in the U.K? Do you also have the main uvvu.com site? (two V's)

Do you also have other sites that let you link your uvvu accounts?

In the U.S we have the flixster and vudu app. Flixster is crap now because of some HDCP that doesn't allow HD via component for me.

Vudu works perfectly.

Do you happen to also have the Vudu app in the U.K? If you do, this would be your best choice. Vudu is normally one of those apps where you rent movies or buy them digitally...but they also let you sync your UVVU account so every movie code you redeem, you
    could also watch it on your consoles.
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

movies anywhere app for xbox 360

If the Vudu app is still available on Xbox 360, you should be able to access Movies Anywhere through it. You just need to have your Vudu account synced with Movies Anywhere.
  6. tmarlin98 Win User

How do I access the movie trailers in Xbox Video again?

upcoming movie trailers are in the VUDU app. those "people" moved it from video to VUDU
Thema:

1. Have to reboot Vudu app after every movie - Similar Threads - reboot Vudu app

2. Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?

in XboX Insiders
    Any Chance These Missing Games become available (Backwards Compatible; Remaster/Remake/Reboot)?: Alter Echo Army of Two: The 40th Day (EA) Army of Two: Devil’s Cartel (EA) Batman: Arkham Origins* Bloody Roar: Primal Fury (Activision) Cold Fear (Ubisoft) Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Sega)...
  3. Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network is rebooting when i play Apex. What can i do?: Okay, so basicly when i played Apex yesterday my Telekom Speedport Smart 3 just rebootet it self and i got kicked out of the game (3-4 times in a row). And now im wondering what’s causing that...
  4. Disabled startup programs are starting upon reboot

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabled startup programs are starting upon reboot: I disabled everything necessary for a quick and smooth startup on my windows 11 laptop which I use for gaming. But several programs are starting up when I boot my machine. For example: Steam...
  5. Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay: So I got the Xbox series X this week and am using it with a pioneer 4k Xumo tv. Playing in 4k since 1440P didn't appear as an option on the console settings. Was playing fortnight and about 20...
  6. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124...: Hi, my pc had a blue screen while playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega Mix+. It's the first time it has happened while playing that game, and I did longer versions on the past with more apps...
  7. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  8. Xbox one s won't reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s won't reboot: So on the 18th of last month call of duty had a update and apparently it's crashing my Xbox one s...so i have done the factory reset and troubleshooting and days of researching and reading up on...
  9. Xbox One Wired Network cause Network switch reboot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wired Network cause Network switch reboot: Hi, I have been using a wired network connection between my XBox One and Network Switch for a long time without issues. However, recently it looks like the wired network connection of my XBox One...
  10. About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About xbox system reboot, can it's fix everything, like xbox reboot going fix corrupted...: Just I needs information about that 1f88654e-f9a3-47f3-9e82-32b91f1ad2af