have to ask again because i cant find my original post

Discus and support have to ask again because i cant find my original post in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spaceballs tgt, Feb 13, 2024.

1. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me for example they cant say i did anything worth suspending that i cant easily rebuke and i want to know if anyone has acually gotten their unfair suspension overturned? the rules they claim lead to a suspension is 1 of 3 things you eaither use a vpn. have multiple accounts or cheat. now i have done none of those things and i did acually receve a response and it was the stupidest response ever because they made no mention of me being suspended in fact the e-mails all said the same thing "your refund request has been receved". refund request? i opened a ticket on the site to get the unfair suspension on the rewards app removed and thats the response i receved. a we got your refund request? im sorry but who is acually running that department when i dont know if im the only one who receved that response from them so i ask here again and any help would be greatly appriciated but how do you get in contact with the people from the rewards part of microsoft without opeining a ticket because that does nothing.

:)

Spaceballs tgt, Feb 13, 2024
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Posted this earlier...cant find it now so Ill ask again...

3. OptimusGnarkill Win User

It says Group Not Found when I click on that link...
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

5. OptimusGnarkill Win User

Okay sorry. How do I go about getting access to the beta forums?
  6. NinjaDrifting17 Win User

Xbox 360 Live servers shutting down 2021/2022?

That is what i have heard about Halo. All info i can find is about the Halo games. I find all this really confusing because people seem to post stuff about the servers shutting down every year now. I still to this day cant find anything official from Microsoft, and im currently boosting the online achievements for sr2 because my friend said the servers are shutting down. Again, really confused..
Thema:

have to ask again because i cant find my original post

1. have to ask again because i cant find my original post - Similar Threads - ask again cant

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Minecraft account asking me to buy again.: Ive been in contact with Microsoft multiple times I dealt with supervisor Chris and Caimar that escalated my problem to get my account back I've had for 12 years and last time I've heard from...
  4. So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password...: Pls help with it I need help I put a random email address in and it worked and it just logged me out and I needed a password to sign in again can somebody pls help the Microsoft account name was...
  5. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

in XBoX on Windows
    My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again: The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a
  6. I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Xbox ultimate pass for 1 year and Pc still asks me to buy it again. How can I...: I own an Xbox series x. I also bought a pc and tried to load up xbox on it straight out of the box. It's asking me to buy the pass again even though I have Ultimate. I'm also logged into my...
  7. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  8. Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play fallout 76 keeps saying to put in my pin but then I do and it asks again...: Why can't I play fallout 76 a923d6b0-3d69-4230-8a4e-e20a48921a84
  9. Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume: as I'm spending hundreds of dollars to figure out quick resume about 80% of the time is responsible for games not working. Now I've been told it's a core system. Well you should of left parties as...
  10. Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft asking me to purchase again after Ive had it for months?: [img] (please help, proof of purchase is in the picture!) 521a9de4-2fc8-4398-865d-45b7e6693cbc