Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

Discus and support Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rookie385, Mar 25, 2024.

1. /u/Rookie385
    /u/Rookie385 Guest

Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now.

submitted by /u/Rookie385
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rookie385, Mar 25, 2024
  2. Miss Kleo Win User

Managing unlocked gamerpics after Microsoft loses them

Hi there Shortcup, I'm sorry that you are frustrated with the support experience. Our comrades on @XboxSupport and our team are merely the messengers. Repeating the achievement has been proven to unlock content for users in similar situations!

If you'd like to leave feedback you're always welcome to post in our Wishlist and feedback forums but you'll also be given the opportunity to fill out our support channel surveys which you'll receive via email/twitter. We hope you can understand where we
    are coming from though!
  3. TattBear Win User

Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?

Really looking forward to this. Waiting to see it played via Mixer and see what feedback is given.
  4. Auswulf Win User

Destiny: What we know so far.

Just read the Bungie Weekly Update and our characters have been wiped.
  5. TomHempel Win User

Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

I have the newest updates installed on all of my devices but I am not able to download anything as everything just gets stuck in queue and never starts to actually update. I have already given feedback via the App, but havent gotten any responses.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

When will captures be available in the Xbox App on Windows?

We don't know, as we are gamers just like you. Your only option is to provide feedback via the feedback button on the app. Select your profile pic on the app, then select feedback, and choose make a suggestion, that will then launch a website asking you what you would like changed in the app.
Thema:

1. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse? - Similar Threads - given asking feedback

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  4. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  5. I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was given a temporary suspension and 3 strikes for capturing a Baldur's Gate 3 Game Clip.: Last night while in the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my...
  6. Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have a been given to strikes on Xbox with no reason: Hi , does anyone know why this might be , I don’t play with anyone else or use a mic to talk in game chats , yet logged on Xbox and been hit with a 2 day ban with no reasoning just locked out of...
  7. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  8. How can I verify my account given these circumstances?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I verify my account given these circumstances?: I have an issue with logging into my Microsoft account. One night I was playing on my Xbox then the next day I turn it on then it asks me to verify the account. The account I play on was given to...
  9. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  10. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...