Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card

Discus and support Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy gta5 on the xbox one store but every time i check out it tells me to put the remaining balance on a credit card but the game is only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlameScott, Feb 9, 2015.

1. BlameScott
    BlameScott Guest

Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card

I want to buy gta5 on the xbox one store but every time i check out it tells me to put the remaining balance on a credit card but the game is only 59.99 dollars and i have 62.80 dollars in my acount is there any way i can check my cart to see if there is
    any thing in it

:)

BlameScott, Feb 9, 2015
  2. pro edge 2
    pro edge 2 Guest
    Marketplace

I want to buy halo reach but I don't have enough Microsoft money and I want it to pay all the money Off the card then put the rest on my credit card

pro edge 2, Feb 9, 2015
  3. pro edge 2
    pro edge 2 Guest
    Games

I had Microsoft points and I was trying to buy halo reach which is 39.99 but I have 24.85 of Microsoft money and it won't Let me use that money and put the rest on the credit card *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

pro edge 2, Feb 9, 2015
  4. Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card

There is no cart on the Xbox Live Marketplace (even though there totally should be, so I don't have to make 10 separate transactions for 10 separate items etc).

Do you have a credit card linked to the account yet?

If not, it might just need you to enter the details as some kind of age verification method. It's not exactly a PG rated game after all.

Then again, the store might just be bugging out as it is giving a lot of people issues where it tells them that they've reached their daily purchase limit when they haven't even bought anything yet.

shadow walkerOZ, Feb 9, 2015
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It could be the tax. Depending on how much tax is in your area, you may not have enough to cover the tax.

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  6. shadow walkerOZ Win User

There is no cart on the Xbox Live Marketplace (even though there totally should be, so I don't have to make 10 separate transactions for 10 separate items etc).

Do you have a credit card linked to the account yet?

If not, it might just need you to enter the details as some kind of age verification method. It's not exactly a PG rated game after all.

Then again, the store might just be bugging out as it is giving a lot of people issues where it tells them that they've reached their daily purchase limit when they haven't even bought anything yet.
  7. Smwutches Win User

It could be the tax. Depending on how much tax is in your area, you may not have enough to cover the tax.
  8. Mehdi-45036868-7D75- Win User

microsoft dollars

Microsoft can't give money , all you can do is add the rest by credit card or buy a MSP card.
  9. zombieki11er270 Win User

DLC PACKS FOR ADVANCED WARFARE

I went to go buy the havoc dlc which I have $15.31 in my account and it asks me to put a credit card number in for the rest of my purchase any answers?
  10. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

GTA 5 - Money

I think original poster meant to say can you buy ms points/money through xbox.com. Yes you can but Microsoft money with credit card through the site or redeem code with a Microsoft card. But like the rest said you wont have the shark cards till your in
    game. Never check the marketplace if there is shark cards on it for gta5 though.
Thema:

1. Have the money to buy the game the game but it tells me to put the rest on a credit card - Similar Threads - money buy game

2. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...
  3. If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy a game on a visa giftcard and end up refunding it will my money?: Will it end up in my bank account or back in my Visa card? Preferably Visa card, if not is there I way I can make it go there? submitted by /u/Plasticbeef777 [link] [comments]
  4. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  5. I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I refunded a game and decide to buy again without getting your money...: I bought a game and refunded it but I wanna buy it again but my request is still in queue and I didn’t get the refund money back yet and I was wondering if I buy the game again will I not get the...
  6. We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We didn't buy PC Game PASS, but they were in the purchase history and withdrew money from...: Hello I found two transactions written as PC GAME PASS from my son's account, but he never had used them and there's no subscriptions at all. Also I didn't get any notification regarding the...
  7. it says i have to buy and game that i already had and spent money on 59.99$

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says i have to buy and game that i already had and spent money on 59.99$: it say i have to buy a game for me to play it and that game came with my xbox and i spent money on that game and i want it back forza horizon 4 59.99$ 045cbbe9-9ec7-4b64-bf1f-e5a868f23d95
  8. My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back: My game says I need to buy it I already did and if I did re fund it would give me my money back 42f0748c-e4cd-4320-9bc4-70caf9764514
  9. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  10. HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW TO BUY GAME PASS WITH MICROSOFT MONEY?: I recently bought a game pass gift card for 1 month on Xbox Game Pass, but instead of giving me my month, it gave me 139 mexican pesos (which is the price of the game pass) and now I don't know...