have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

Discus and support have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExemplaryYew3, Aug 4, 2018.

1. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help

:)

ExemplaryYew3, Aug 4, 2018
  2. TexasMedic
    TexasMedic Guest
    Daily Challenges not downloading

Update to this thread. Now, I'm also unable to access Daily Challenges in Microsoft Mahjong. The error message was:

There was a problem downloading Daily Challenge data. Please refer to error code: 016000

TexasMedic, Aug 4, 2018
  3. NancyHowell
    NancyHowell Guest
    can not sign in

keep getting error message 117000 on both Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Please advise of fix.

NancyHowell, Aug 4, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

Contact support directly to see if they have any information on this error and how to resolve it. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Good Luck.

{Parity}, Aug 5, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and 016000-what ?

6. grumble2508 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

This not a system issue. The system updates Mahjong, from the Microsoft Store, no matter what version of Windows 10 you are using, and then fails to update the data from the old version of Mahjong. I purchased the premium version last year, and I will
    probably not renew it.
  7. Nounoursmichoko Win User

This in-app purchase is no longer available

I get the exact same error message, I don't have a premium account but I can't get the game to log in to my normal Xbox account. My problem ID is [CV:6qw+k0iXnU6PhH7x.34.2]. I'm also having the same kind of connection problem with Microsoft Sudoku and Microsoft
    Minesweeper (but not Solitaire or Mahjong). I've reinstalled all three, didn't change anything.
  8. bleeman Win User

issues with my premium subscription

My premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire has not worked since I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 on the Insider Program Fast Ring. My premium subscription for Microsoft Mahjong has been working fine. Any help would be appreciated as my
    subscription is good through October 2016. Thanks!
  9. RetaSlade Win User

what is error code 404019

There is an App for Microsoft Mahjong on my laptop, running Windows 8. Every time I open the app is get this message:

There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Mahjong. Please check the Microsoft Mahjong FAQ at and refer to error code 404019.
    The game still seems to be playing fine..

Thanks for your effort so far.
Thema:

1. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ... - Similar Threads - premium version microsoft

2. Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...: Hello, I had recently bought the premiume deluxe Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th anniversary(DVD - ROM). I have finished installing all the DVD content and have redeemed my code in the microsoft...
  3. Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.: I have paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my Windows desktop. I want to play it also on my Samsung A-7 Tablet, but only the free version will show up there when I download it...
  4. Blinking screen Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Blinking screen Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Version: When i am able to take off screen starts blinking . I am down to 20 Frames and much of the graphics at minimum and no change. Any help here? 35a70ae6-15f3-48fc-8234-54a1f5c9224d
  5. Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020: So Frustrating that one spends $132.00 and cannot get all the content that was intended to be on the PC version purchased from Microsoft's own store. I have deleted and reloaded 8 - 10 times and...
  6. premium version of microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    premium version of microsoft solitaire: once again my premium version of microsoft solitaire is not showing, how do I fix please? acd2d93c-d440-4673-ad6f-bf17d27a0518
  7. microsoft ultimate word games premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games premium version: I have the premium version of this game and now has reverted back to adverts can anyone help??? da121bad-44b9-4827-beaf-afa28a320fbe
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  9. Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version: Why can't I upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles? Enter Credit/Bank Card info and will not process!!! Contacted financial institution and everything on that end is working fine. Called Microsoft and...
  10. i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have tried three times unsuccessfully to upgrade to premium version of microsoft solitaire. ...: How can I pay the yearly fee and get the premium addition. I have followed all the instructions on my tablet, but I just keep getting the plain version with many ads and no perks. please help....