Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised

Discus and support Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preordered Madden 17 online at GameStop.com. It said if I preorder I would get 7 pro packs. I picked it up in the store. I still haven't gotten a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WETHEBESTMEEF02, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised

I preordered Madden 17 online at GameStop.com. It said if I preorder I would get 7 pro packs. I picked it up in the store. I still haven't gotten a code to redeem the pro packs. i talked with Microsoft and ea servers but still have not recieved any way.

:)

WETHEBESTMEEF02, Aug 30, 2016
  2. DJACK0812
    DJACK0812 Guest
    Madden NFL Ultimate Team content

I am unable to download my code to receive my free packs for pre-ordering Madden 17. I believe I purchased the Standard edition. What do you suggest I do to get access to that? I put in my redeem code but have not seen a pack.

DJACK0812, Aug 30, 2016
  3. Madden download

I downloaded the Madden 16 season game that promised me 22 pro packs on Ultimate Team but I haven't received any of my promised packs. Anyone have a solution to this problem?

RevivedJayhova, Aug 30, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised

Hey WETHEBESTMEEF02! The pro packs should be delivered every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Aug 31, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey WETHEBESTMEEF02! The pro packs should be delivered every Tuesday for the next 7 weeks. For more info check

here
    . Thanks!
  6. gosox72 Win User

Never received pre order contents for Madden 17

I have also not received the gift code or pro packs from the purchase of Madden NFL 17
  7. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

This answers my question to a certain extent. Hopefully the code comes within 7-10 days of me pre-ordering madden 17. If the code comes within that time then I can play the madden demo on the 18th and not have to wait until madden 17 comes out to get my
    code. I've bought every madden game since Madden 12. I am not planning on canceling my pre-order at any time.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Never received pre ordered madden 17 content, please Help!

Hey Ea7yz,

Are you inquiring about the Event Tickets and Pro Packs? If so, you will want to visit EA's

What Packs to Expect in Your Madden 17 Edition
    page. For further assistance on NFL in-game items such as this, please refer to the 'Related articles' at the bottom of that page. This content was not sent out via Xbox Live, so unfortunately we will not have
    any codes for that specific content.

The only content we are able to assist with on this game is the EA Access code you should have received 7-10 days after pre-ordering the game. Did you receive that EA access code? If not, which day did you pre-order Madden 17?
  9. FlatPup58154344 Win User

I pre ordered madden 17 and didn't recieve my 1 month EA access code

My friend said he pre-ordered the game of madden 17 and has already recieved his code so this bugs

me a little.
Thema:

1. Have not recieved my code to redeem on madden 17 to get my 7 pro packs I was promised - Similar Threads - recieved code redeem

2. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  3. Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox no credit recieved after 5 months: So i refunded gta about 5 months ago and im yet to receive my credit back and im unable to install gta. What do i do? Ive tried contacting xbox with no luck. submitted by /u/Typical_Durian1330...
  4. I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden

in XBoX on Windows
    I did not recieve the twitch purple heart cape even after redeeming the coden: I watched a twitch stream for 30 mins got a code i didnt use the code for 2 days it could be tht the code is expired but i wasnt provided any info on the code being expired i got the code on...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV)

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos not detecting compatible reciever over eARC (Via TV): i have Samsung HW-Q930C/ZF and Samsung QLED 4K 2019 65Q64R, my XBOX SERIES X not dettect option dolby atmos not appear submitted by /u/Zaborks [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t recieve Email code, can’t long into my account: So basically I haven’t been using my Microsoft account for like a year in half but when I’m trying sign with right email and password but says unusual login attempt you will need to verify which...
  8. I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from...: I have not recieved by EA FC 24 X Box Ultimate product code - just a Tax invoice from microsoft - where can i get my code 020038f4-29fb-4447-ba40-d8be8836f4d0
  9. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  10. I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not reciev the email with the code for name your game promotion: i just recently bought a Xbox one with the name your game and I have yet to receive the email with the code for it and it's been over 48 hours 2dbbef48-f175-4632-839f-fe0cd4346c58