Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.

Discus and support Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I submitted 2 receipts for $15 gift cards on may 30th a day before the promo ended, I went to buy the cards just because I knew the promo was going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Anwezzy1323, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Anwezzy1323
    Anwezzy1323 Guest

I submitted 2 receipts for $15 gift cards on may 30th a day before the promo ended, I went to buy the cards just because I knew the promo was going to end, and I thought it would be nice to have the extra $10 to buy a map pack or some dlc. Well its been
    almost a week and I never received any emails for the cards, they said to wait 3 to 4 days and its been 6 days now.any help would be very appreciated.

:)

Anwezzy1323, Jun 5, 2014
  2. APuFfY
    APuFfY Guest
    $5 Promo Gift Card For $15 Xbox Gift Card Purchase

I purchased ten (10) $15 dollar Xbox gift cards from Best Buy 5/24/2014. I was given one (1) receipt and uploaded the receipt showing ALL ten (10) $15 Xbox gift cards totaling $150, which can be see in the upload. This morning I only received one (1) $5
    promo code. I should have received ten (10) $5 promo code since you can visual see the ten $15 Xbox gift cards.

How do i go about getting this corrected?

By corrected, I mean getting the additional nine (9) $5 promo codes for the nine (9) other $15 Xbox Live cards.

APuFfY, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Ratfoot
    Ratfoot Guest
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift card. I've had several support people fail to resolve this, the
    most recent one said to put a ticket in here.

learn.mixer.com/promotions

Ratfoot, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo.

Hey there Anwezzy1323 Have not received  gift cards from the recent promo. :)

I know it says to wait 3 to 4 days and that you submitted within the time frame but it wouldn't be entirely unlikely that this may just be down to a slight delay. I would give it just one more week and then come back if you are still without your reward.
    However, hopefully by that time, you will have received it.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there Anwezzy1323 :)

I know it says to wait 3 to 4 days and that you submitted within the time frame but it wouldn't be entirely unlikely that this may just be down to a slight delay. I would give it just one more week and then come back if you are still without your reward.
    However, hopefully by that time, you will have received it.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. DougGarding Win User

$5 code for receipt offer. Have not received my emails.

I bought 3 $15 gift cards from Target last week on Friday (the 18th), and here it is a week later and I have not received any response in regards to getting a $5 promo for each of them. I've contacted the company responsible for running the promo through
    they contact/FAQ submission thing, but haven't heard back through that avenue either.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated at this. It says it takes 4 days to get your $5 bonuses, and it's now been a full week. I don't usually buy digital Xbox currency, but I did this time specifically for the promo bonus, and I'm not receiving it and nobody
    is responding to me. How do I get my promos???
  7. Iv Azazel vI Win User

Microsoft Store: Ghosts Preorder

So I got an email today from customer support saying they are requesting a $20 gift card for compensation for the promo. I don't think we will receive the codes anymore as there was no mention of still getting the weapon DLC.
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  9. pshankstar Win User

Purchase DLC with two forms of payment?

Thanks Darkplayer 2. I am looking to buy the Xbox gift card from an online vendor, like NewEgg, Amazon, etc... Which they occasionally have promo codes that will discount the Xbox gift card by 20%. So the $50 gift card would only cost me $40 after the
    promo code.

This is good to know, b/c one review I read somewhere said the $50 card does not cover the everything and they could not split the transaction to cover the tax.
Thema:

1. Have not received $5 gift cards from the recent promo. - Similar Threads - received gift cards

2. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  3. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  4. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  5. Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital gift card not receiving to my friends account: I sent a gift of three month of core to my friend on a different account where he had not friended me but I had friended him he still hasn’t received it after three days what do I do?...
  6. I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...

in XBoX on Windows
    I received a message on xbox saying I can redeem a $25 xbox gift card. I'm at...: How do I redeem my reward? ab7284bb-4db3-4c60-8061-c94a709502df
  7. What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?

in XBoX on Windows
    What can I do to receive my gift card for my Xbox after someone stole it?: I’m trying to figure out what I can do after somebody stole my Xbox game card. It was a $25 gift card. 5d2196b5-1cd8-4f3b-9144-0fef93efeda9
  8. My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said...: My son received a pack of 3 $20 Xbox gift cards. One cannot be redeemed. The store said they can’t do anything about it and I can’t find a number to call. Any suggestions?...
  9. My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we...: My son received a Microsoft Minecraft Java Edition gift card for his birthday but when we tried to redeem it we were told the code had already been used? What recourse do we have?...
  10. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...