have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox

Discus and support have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liam devlin1, Nov 6, 2023.

1. liam devlin1
    liam devlin1 Guest

I bought ancient coins on sea of thieves through the game store on xbox and they have not gone through to my account. I have tried restarting my game and hard resetting my xbox but they have still not gone through. I have checked my order history and it says complete on the 2550 Ancient Coins - Royal Treasury of the Ancients for $28.34 but nothing has shown up in my game

:)

liam devlin1, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Sometimes in-game currencies can take a little while to get to your account, but since you already checked in your Order History and already done a hard reset on your console, what I recommend you to do now is contact Support directly so they can look into your account, okay?

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Select Contact Us > Games & Apps > I can't find a game, DLC, Consumable > Select your Console > Explain your situation, for example, " In-game currency not showing up " and follow the procedure.

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

sea of thieves bought ancient coins

Contact Microsoft support payment and billing: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Smuroh Win User

sea of thieves bought ancient coins

Hey gijsheetebrij,

This is something you will have to contact Rare directly with, here is a link to the sea of thieves support page, hopefully they can help you, on here we are mainly just ambassadors or community and don't have access to that kind of info.

https://support.seaofthieves.com/hc/en-gb
  5. sweaty1247 Win User

Migrate purchase to another account

So recently i bought ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but i can't understand why but i need to migrate my purchase from one account to another so it can work. Can that be possible?
    Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer any purchase from one account to another account.
  6. bowski477 Win User

ancient coins sea of thieves

Have you checked account.microsoft.com on your billing history to see that the purchase went through?
Thema:

1. have not gotten ancient coins on sea of thieves that I bought - Xbox - Similar Threads - gotten ancient coins

2. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  3. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  4. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  5. Still haven’t gotten my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Still haven’t gotten my refund: I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an...
  6. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  7. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  8. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  9. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  10. How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal a denied refund request if I never gotten an email that it was denied: It's been almost 4 days since my refund request got denied and I haven't gotten an email. 44fa72df-68d1-4b49-884e-58366349be8c