Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code

Discus and support Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; can some one help please did not receive code for Halo 5 warthog in Forza Horizon 3 1d2af1ec-fbef-42f4-8456-6833c0beba91 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BLUEwolf107710, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code

can some one help please did not receive code for Halo 5 warthog in Forza Horizon 3

:)

BLUEwolf107710, Apr 20, 2017
  2. CAMPIONBOY
    CAMPIONBOY Guest
    Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

I have not got a forza horizon 3 warthog code and have played halo 5 and MCC and my mate how has played just halo 5 has one and i dont know why i have not got one

CAMPIONBOY, Apr 20, 2017
  3. JON SNOW1738
    JON SNOW1738 Guest
    Redeeming a code for the Warthog on Forza Horizon 3

I was sent here by Microsoft support about getting a code for the warthog on Forza horizon 3

I have installed Halo: Guardians and I have not received my WartHog code for Forza Horizon 3.

JON SNOW1738, Apr 20, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya BLUEwolf107710!

When you get a chance please check your Xbox Live messages for communications on this. If you have any other questions, please create a new thread and let us know Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code :)

Cheers!

Mister Maka, Apr 21, 2017
  5. CAMPIONBOY Win User

Did not receive warthog Code for Forza Horizon 3

I have not got a forza horizon 3 warthog code and have played halo 5 and MCC and my mate how has played just halo 5 has one and i dont know why i have not got one
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Worthog

Eligible players will receive codes to download the Warthog via an Xbox Live Message, and codes will begin to be sent out during the week of Sept. 5. In addition, players who have not played an Xbox One Halo game will still have the chance to earn the Warthog
    via a special #Forzathon event coming to Forza Horizon 3 in October.

For more info:
    news.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-3-gone-gold-halo-warthog-announcement
  7. Petzi6 Win User

haven't receive forza horizon 3 Warthog code

Ich habe halo 5 guardians gespielt und keinen code für den halo warthog in forza horizon 3 bekommen

[Translation]

I halo 5 guardians played and not get a code for the halo warthog in forza horizon 3
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog?

Hey guys,

Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes are sent out.

We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.

Thanks!
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Haven't received halo warthog code.

Hey there!

Thanks for posting. Warthog codes for Forza Horizon 3 will continue to go out weekly in waves to users who have played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: MCC. If you have not received your Warthog code for Forza Horizon 3, please be sure to hang tight while codes
    are sent out.

We cannot guarantee which specific send eligible users will be included in, but all eligible users will receive their codes before the release of Forza Horizon 3.Thanks!
Thema:

1. Have not got Halo warthog Forza Horizon 3 have not got code - Similar Threads - got Halo warthog

2. i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able...: i got halo infinite on the xbox app on pc and it showed up on my steam app and i was able to play online without a gold membership will this work with other xbox games that are on steam?...
  3. Halo war 2 Character got no voice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo war 2 Character got no voice: Some the Halo war 2 Characters are mute in both cutscene and game such as cutter. Anyway I could fix this? bd7652ed-eac4-4023-b15c-d2268488b351
  4. halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite got a weird visaul glitch: hi there when the game is on borderless fullscreen something keeps appearing on the screen and then disappearing really fast. EDIT:this glitch happens when the screen is shaking things I have...
  5. Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview

in XboX Insiders
    Never got access to Halo Infinite Co-op preview: Sorry for the long windedness lol, wanted to include all the info I have. ..I am on xbox one just fyi…I first signed up as an xbox insider & halo insider to play the first Infinite Multiplayer...
  6. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  7. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  8. I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to participate in the Halo Infinite 2nd flight. Got the email.: Alright, I got the invitation email for halo infinite that says that I made it into the technical test. Now, how do I unlock it? I'm playing on pc btw. submitted by /u/EpistimonKapetanios...
  9. I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got ...: i got my halo warthog code but didnt appear in game so i talk to support and said the code got was invalied 819c8e40-75a6-442c-b58a-4577608041cb
  10. Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Haven't got my warthog for horizon 3 since having halo 5 since release: I have had halo 5 since november/december of last year. Have never got a code for the warthog vehicle and don't know why. efde7eba-29e5-43de-aeb6-22a00c387b3a