Have more than enough pending points. Did not deposit on the 30th of December

Discus and support Have more than enough pending points. Did not deposit on the 30th of December in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have 52,250 points pending in my account and I'm wondering when they'll be deposited. I've had them since the end of last month and expected them to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by joe cyanide, Jan 8, 2017.

1. joe cyanide
    joe cyanide Guest

I have 52,250 points pending in my account and I'm wondering when they'll be deposited. I've had them since the end of last month and expected them to be deposited in my account on the 30th but they're still pending

:)

joe cyanide, Jan 8, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Credits Pending / Deposit Request

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. Generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the
    next month. So if you got your 50,000 credits between the 15th and 30th of October, they would be scheduled for deposit on December 15.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    It's 31st credits not deposited

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you reach 5,000 pending. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

If your credits were pending after December 15, they are scheduled to be deposited on January 12. If they were pending before the 15th and did not deposit on the 29th, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum so support can check your account.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

They would be scheduled for the deposit on the 12th.

Generally if you get to 5,000 pending credits between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello joe cyanide,

I can confirm Smwutches' response. Since your Credit event occurred on the 19th last month, your deposit will occur on the mid-month deposit this month.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello joe cyanide,

I can confirm Smwutches' response. Since your Credit event occurred on the 19th last month, your deposit will occur on the mid-month deposit this month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

They would be scheduled for the deposit on the 12th.

Generally if you get to 5,000 pending credits between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Credits Pending / Deposit Request

Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending credits. Generally if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the
    next month. So if you got your 50,000 credits between the 15th and 30th of October, they would be scheduled for deposit on December 15.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first
  9. UsuallyDope Win User

My email is correct on my account.

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. So it's not a website glitch. The site is working as it's
    supposed to. Once you reach 5,000 pending, the credits are scheduled to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    Are you deliberately being thick? I preordered Steep in November, since December 1st, my rewards have said 15,000/5000, meaning, I have enough to cash out three times. Now, I'm not a math wiz, but I'm pretty sure December first is before the fifteenth, and
    pretty sure 15k is more than the 5k needed to cash out, meaning, the 15k in there, should have been put in on the 15th, since it has been in there since the first... Hence, my problem.

Thanks for wasting both of our times, Smwutches.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Can't cash in my points! Thought it would automatically but didn't. Help?

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are deposited by the following
    15th or 30th of the month. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Since it sounds like you earned yours late in December, they would be scheduled for the deposit on the 12th.
Thema:

1. Have more than enough pending points. Did not deposit on the 30th of December - Similar Threads - more enough pending

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Im out why ambassador stripes are no more,am i not worthy enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im out why ambassador stripes are no more,am i not worthy enough: Should i quit xbox if i do whatwill i play 4bcc815b-dd89-4e51-8a7b-07964752ec09
  7. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  8. more gold coins but not enough new puzzles to purchase with the coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    more gold coins but not enough new puzzles to purchase with the coins: I do so many puzzles that I ran out of new collections. I would be willing to purchase puzzles with money if available 92beb915-d6fa-4a0b-8417-efe9d60f4159
  9. i have a lot more gold rhan i need to buy new puzzles and it says i dont have enough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a lot more gold rhan i need to buy new puzzles and it says i dont have enough: I have a lot more gold than what the new puzzle costs but it says I don't have enough and then the opuzzles that were available disappear d48aece1-80ae-456f-88e0-8a294065b2e2
  10. Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new ...: Xbox 360 has a new update that is required, and it says, "If you decline, you won't be able to connect to Xbox Live until you take the update...". Now I have tried to update it multiple times, but...