Have money took from my account

Discus and support Have money took from my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have money took from my account 70c90714-abeb-4846-8655-eff872570aef Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by david kelly3, Jan 26, 2024.

1. david kelly3
    david kelly3 Guest

:)

david kelly3, Jan 26, 2024
  2. K JAMEZ DaGr3aT Win User

Black Ops 2 Apocalypse

I download it and it took the money out of my account but it says I didn't purschased it but it took money from my bank account. Please help!
  3. Zaneybrainy Win User

In game purchase not working

I am having the same problem adding money to my grandson's account. They took the money from my account. One the website it says he has the money but in the game, it does not show up.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Microsoft took money away from my account?

Hello Steph,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so
    far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  5. choppyseize Win User

Are you sure it's a new charge and not just a delay of the old one showing in your email ?
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Thema:

1. Have money took from my account - Similar Threads - money took account

2. Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play final shape my 10 days went through it took money out of my account and it...: So what’s happening here 7ed89430-0298-4b16-a1d1-f59db3a60805
  3. Xbox took my money from my account and didn’t give me ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox took my money from my account and didn’t give me ultimate: I pay for Xbox live ultimate it took the money from my account but I don’t have ultimate c2d64cdd-467f-4c7b-b273-6ff080524803
  4. I deleted my account and still took a money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted my account and still took a money: Hello i recently close my account I had an issue with deleting my credit card so i closed my account in Saturday a bill came to my card and i wonder if i can take my money back and it was a...
  5. Xbox took Money out of my account and refused to refund me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox took Money out of my account and refused to refund me: X box took £70 out of my account on the same day.Seven transactions of £10 we're processed from my account.I emailed their Customer Service who blatantly told me I cannot get a refund as the game...
  6. Microsoft took money away from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft took money away from my account?: I had purchased a xbox live but for the wrong account, so i had requested a refun and got my money back but i got charged back again the next day. I know its not me who bought the xbox live and...
  7. microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft took money from my account for games with gold game, need help: Hello so everybody, i bought my games with gold like every month. But this time microsoft took 19.99 for victor vran which is currently free. Can someone help me? 141d4fe2-50a3-4c8f-bddb-6c0dca2b4493
  8. they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    they took a lot of money from my microsoft account without buying anything: hello, someone has taken a lot of money from your microsoft account and if so, could you explain how to get it back 1c369d62-54cf-4789-9d41-8553806d154a
  9. Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!: Hey everyone. I recently decided to upgrade to an Xbox One since I finally felt like there were enough games and backwards compatibility support to warrant an upgrade from the 360. I have already...
  10. Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Took my money from My account, bit didnt get the game?!?!: I was going to buy GTA 5 now when it is in discount, and I can see minus om My bank account, 325 Swedish crowns. When i was going to buy it the message was, "sorry please try again". Then when I...