Have minecoins on microsoft account need to get them on switch

Discus and support Have minecoins on microsoft account need to get them on switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I activated minecoins onto my account feom my phone cause my daughters switch is through my account but dont know how to get them onto the switch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyO Dwyer, Dec 27, 2019.

1. TonyO Dwyer
    TonyO Dwyer Guest

Hey I activated minecoins onto my account feom my phone cause my daughters switch is through my account but dont know how to get them onto the switch now

:)

TonyO Dwyer, Dec 27, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Tony,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have a question on moving in game currency. As far as I know in game currency doesn't transfer from one account to another. You can reach out to
    Mojang support for a more definite answer on the issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Yanyannnn Win User

Minecoins not showing on my Nitendo switch account

Hello Francine Idowu,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to get your Minecoins on your Nintendo Switch account. Have you tried restarting your Nintendo Switch console to see if the Minecoins appear? If not, please try that first.

If the Minecoins still do not appear, please ensure that you have linked your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch

2. Select "Sign In" from the main menu

3. Select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account"

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account

If you have already linked your accounts and the Minecoins still do not appear, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your Minecoins are properly linked to your Nintendo Switch account.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat.
    (Disclaimer: you may need to change the language of the support page to your preferred one)

I hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have redeemed a store bought card for Minecraft minecoins but the coins are not on our Nintendo switch Minecraft

Hi Peter! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Minecoins.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Yanyannnn: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/4d75e9ac-ff45-4c8f-8fe1-e52aa3effc9a

"Have you tried restarting your Nintendo Switch console to see if the Minecoins appear? If not, please try that first.

If the Minecoins still do not appear, please ensure that you have linked your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account. You can do this by following these steps:

1. Open Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch

2. Select "Sign In" from the main menu

3. Select "Sign in with a Microsoft Account"

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to link your Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch account

If you have already linked your accounts and the Minecoins still do not appear, please contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and ensure that your Minecoins are properly linked to your Nintendo Switch account.

To get in touch with our dedicated Xbox Support team, click this link https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us Once you're on the page, you'll see options where you can contact them via phone or live chat."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. C F2 Win User

How do I add buy Minecoins for my switch using my microsoft account

I hadn't tried to buy them on the switch. I have some money on my microsoft account and tried to buy some mine coins from there, i was able to buy 700 coins however there is no way to access them or know if they were added to the microsoft account associated with the switch and when I logged reloaded the game and relogged into the account the balance didnt reflect the added minecoins. I asked for a refund after finding conflicting information on the microsoft website about whether I can buy them on the microsoft account and use them on the switch. So my question is how do I buy them on my microsoft account so they are available on the switch.
  6. DeadP00L316 Win User

I have a question about accounts micrsoft and minecraft

As long as you have the same microsoft/Xbox account is linked to the 2 version of it you will have access to any skin or packs you bought through the minecraft store will be available for both platforms. But minecoins won't because, the platforms use
    different currency (Tokens for ps4 and minecoins for pc, xbox, switch, and mobile)
Thema:

1. Have minecoins on microsoft account need to get them on switch - Similar Threads - minecoins microsoft account

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  4. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  5. Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can minecoin gift cards be redeemed to your Microsoft account and applied to a PS4/5 game?: My sone received 3500 minecoins on a gift card fir his birthday. Minecraft is on our PS5 and I cannot link the accounts to download the purchase to use in the game. Any advice?...
  6. problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems with redeeming minecoins on the microsoft store app on pc: i redeemed a 330 minecoin giftcard on the microsoft store app that i got from microsoft rewards but it didn't give me any minecoins and this sucks because i spent a long time saving up the needed...
  7. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...: So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo...
  8. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  9. Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy Minecoins with the Microsoft account balance without using another payment method...: My son got gift cards for € 50,00. Now the MS account displays that amount but he is not able to buy minecoins without a credit card or PayPal, ... Anyone with a hint, solution, workaround,...?...
  10. Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on iOS not syncing marketplace contents or minecoin to Microsoft account.: The title of the "WARNING" that prompts says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a big button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". Clicking "Save to Microsoft Account" does nothing,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nintendo switch cant buy minecoins using family account