Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018

Discus and support Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please Make this Post get up there by liking or commenting to let Microsoft know we want halo reach to be games with gold next month!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OffensiveMemeV2, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018

Please Make this Post get up there by liking or commenting to let Microsoft know we want halo reach to be games with gold next month!

:)

OffensiveMemeV2, Nov 29, 2017
  2. ClubFURKAN
    ClubFURKAN Guest
    XBOX live Gold abonnement

I have stopped my XBOX live Gold abonnement from january 2018, but today Microsoft continuous to billing.

What can i do for to get the repayment ?

ClubFURKAN, Nov 29, 2017
  3. Multiplayer Required?

I also have the same problem, when I want to play halo 5 the same message shows up "multiplayer is required" and my gold expires until January 2018.

ignacio lampard, Nov 29, 2017
  4. ignacio lampard Win User

Multiplayer Required?

I also have the same problem, when I want to play halo 5 the same message shows up "multiplayer is required" and my gold expires until January 2018.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Games wont work

Never Alone was a Game with Gold at the beginning of January 2018. Do you still have a gold membership? A gold membership is required to play these games.

As was also previously mentioned try deleting your gamertag from the console, power cycle it then redownload it to see if that helps.
  6. Kgless Win User

Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

1) Purchased on Xbox.com (Player Unknowns Battlegrounds Promo, Buy 3 months of gold and get a token for 3 months)

2) Order number 1412696703 on January 23, 2018
  7. ArtOWar Win User

Missing 3 Month Xbox Live Gold for January PUBG Promotion? Check here!

1. I believe I purchased 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold via the via the promotion's page at Xbox.com

2. I purchased on January 23, 2018 / Order number 6275751759 so I qualify for this promotion, since it was purchased between 1/15/2018 and 1/30/2018.

Please advise and give me my 3 months
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Games with gold 10 hour challenge

Hello vincentfr1908,

Apologies for the confusion. A Games with Gold title from January last year was Van Helsing: Deathtrap. We can confirm that the title from January 2018 was The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, and that your playtime for that title was enough for that
    month. We have escalated this issue to another team to investigate. Once they inform us on why this offer has not yet completed, we will update this thread. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Thema:

Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018

1. Have Microsoft make Halo Reach Games with gold for January 2018 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Halo Reach

2. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...
  3. Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s): Cannot finish downloading Halo Wars (Microsoft studios) game(s) It gets stuck after about 99.9% I've already tried ms-store reset, ending tasks, ive tried downloading through Microsoft store. I...
  4. Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the microsoft store version of halo infinite come with the DLC graphics package...: In steam you can delete it but I don't even know if there is one for "pc" from the "microsoft store" thanks. 064e07ea-2678-4c1c-8a4a-6edc4e4f6550
  5. Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite won't launch - directs me to the Microsoft Store: Hey, I've been trying to open halo infinite for the past 30 odd mins and it keeps redirecting me to the MS store. The Xbox game pass app says it's installed and I was playing the game fine a few...
  6. Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dearest Microsoft, I'm unable to play Elite Dangerous, any of my Halo games, and most other...: Hi, I'm unable to play most of the Xbox games I've uploaded on my Xbox One S. This problem's been pending for a week, or two now. My connection is fine. I've tried trouble shooting on my own, but...
  7. If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy and own Halo Mcc on Xbox. And my Microsoft and steam accounts are linked. Do I...: Can you guys answered my question? 8c9b13ae-943f-40a9-960a-1a0ef6bb5392
  8. Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 (Xbox 360 Version) not purchasable/downloadable from Xbox Microsoft Store.: March 31st, 2023 | I just want to go back and mop up some achievements in the Xbox 360 Version of Halo 4 & numerous other 360 titles. Can I really not achieve this digitally (I have GamePass...
  9. Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't reach Halo Infinite's main menu - Microsoft Account issue: Hi, I've been trying to log in to my Halo Infinite account using steam. like I did for the last few monthes. But this time it shows me this message; [img] d7d34f41-f1c3-41dd-a1b6-c89400175c3c
  10. Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game: This a scam by 323 to stop paying loyal xbox live customers from playing this version of the game that they prefer!You must alow your paying customers voice to heard...