Have message Change stor region when try buy something

Discus and support Have message Change stor region when try buy something in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I buy new xbox in dutyfree and try by game pass but have message Change Store region, I change all on Turkey but have same message. Tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vladyslav Chuikov, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Have message Change stor region when try buy something

Hello, I buy new xbox in dutyfree and try by game pass but have message Change Store region, I change all on Turkey but have same message. Tell me please it possible xbox works only for one country and dont work with other

:)

Vladyslav Chuikov, Dec 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where are you physically located?
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Xbox live account for a child?

Hey there Farrow! Have you changed your region in the past 3 months? What error/message is it giving you when you try to change your region?
  4. Adam Dunfee Win User

Sonic Unleashed Games On Demand Loading Screen Freeze.

did you buy the the game from xobx or stor
  5. Tarnend Win User

Debit card not working

have you made sure the region is correct? and you are buying something in the currency of the same region as your bank? as i had this issue before when trying to purchase from a different region.
  6. xXCAPTAINxX19 Win User

Why are the left 4 dead game only purchasable one 360 or the Xbox website

Customers can only buy it on xbox game stor or at game stop
Thema:

1. Have message Change stor region when try buy something - Similar Threads - message Change stor

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  4. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  5. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  6. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  7. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  8. Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox messages are now in Russian, use to be in English not sure what changed?: Messages from xbox are now in what looks to be Russian. If I look back at previous messages from xbox it looks like it changed to Russian earlier this year. Everything else is in English. My...
  9. To do this, change a setting error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To do this, change a setting error message: I am unable to play pro clubs on fifa 23 as a week or so ago I got a 48 hour communication strike, my first + only one. My Xbox live ran out also around a week ago (I renewed it straight away)....
  10. Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft [JAVA] - Cannot Send Messages (Tried Changing Settings): Hey there. Hate to be a bother, but I cannot send messages on Minecraft. I changed my privacy settings in my XBOX account to allow for the sending of messages with everyone, as well as for...