Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RelativeYew6160, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Hi,

I play the MS Solitaire Collection daily challenges and Star Club challenges as well. The data for the Daily solitaire challenges is intact, but everything related to the Star Club is lost. I had hundreds of games solved, and hundreds of stars earned.
    I'm wondering if my data can be restored?

:)

RelativeYew6160, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Solitaire Premium Star Collection Challenges

I have finished the complete Star Club Collection series on Microsoft Solitaire. How do I get a new set of challenges on the Star Club Collection please?

SuperiorGerm04, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Star Club

I have completed all games and packs up to and including 14 collections on the Microsoft Solitaire collection Star Club.

There is a red star with the wording 'New Collection Available', but I cannot find the new collection anywhere. Is there a new collection???

Thanks

DesmondMarshall, Oct 16, 2016
  4. FebruarySun62 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Good day!

The problem is this:

one.

After updating Windows 1709 to 1803 (2018), the game statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection became incorrectly displayed - (number of stars in a star club and% of passed, achievements.) There are different data in the Xbox profile and on the PC.

I have long gone through all the tests 2 times ... but the companion profile of the Xbox console displays 2460 stars and 80% of the process. (See screenshot ) + achievements will not be unlocked (see screenshot)

On a PC (now I have Windows 10 Pro version 21H1 build 19043.1415) - correct statistics

3760 stars and 100% process. (See screenshot)

That is, real statistics are not displayed and achievements are not recorded. Resetting, uninstalling, reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not solve the problem !!! Running the app's troubleshooters doesn't fix the problem !!

Reinstalling Windows does not solve the problem !!!

Why isn't the data syncing?

How do I fix this?

My region is Ukraine

2. The game Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load or install additional content (card backs experience points in the star club! There is no Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?

(see screenshot)

What can be blocking downloads?

How do I fix this?
  5. JeanMarceau Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection doesn't work...

I can't access any Star Club games. Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes upon start up. All other games appear to be working fine except Star Club. I can't find any answers and have tried all suggestions as mentioned above. Any help with this problem will
    be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  7. MateusFontana Win User

microsoft solitaire collection star club

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. For specific questions and issues with Microsoft casual games, I suggest you contact game support as it is a problem with it. To contact them please use the link below.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  8. JeanMarceau Win User

Microsoft Solitaire star club

I am actually not replying to this specific thread, but I do have a question I would like answered. All my solitaire collection games are working but the Star Club won't load. Does anyone know what the problem might be and how to rectify it?
Thema:

Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

1. Have lost all Star Club data in Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - lost Star Club

2. Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game/data progress on Jojo All-Star Battle R: Hi! I’ve recently started playing the newly released Jojo All-Star Battle R. I had game time of around 12-13 hours unlocking bunch of achievements and extras. Later one night i opened the game and...
  3. Lost game progress Star Wars Saga

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost game progress Star Wars Saga: My sons were saving two slots for this game. One was very far along he had opened all the levels and gained a ton of characters. Yesterday he opened the game and most of his progress was lost and...
  4. lost my 5 star vip

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost my 5 star vip: on xbox live rewards i was 5 star vip now on microsoft rewards im just level 2 and have to get 500 points next month to stay at level 2 not happy with this i was getting 10% back on things and...
  5. Lost all Star Club progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all Star Club progress: Daily challenges work, progress is synced, but in Star Club everything is lost. I've uninstalled and installed app, but that didn't help at all. What can I do to fix it? Thnx...
  6. Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my Star Club game points. Everything was set back to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is the reference number from Chat which they could not help me. Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to...
  7. Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points on Star Club everything is pack to 0: Ref 1356023382 Above is reference spoke with someone on live chat no solution on answer Windows 10 version 1607 OSBuild 14393.187 Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back...
  8. Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my points for the Star club. How can get my points pack.: Help. I went to play my Star Club games and they are all back to 0. I had to sign into Xbox which I normally don't have to do. Signed in played the Daily Challenge which was fine all the month of...
  9. Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Progress Lost due to file broken: What version & build of Windows are you running? 14926 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? ThinkPad T Series About how long ago...
  10. Lost all my game data for Star Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all my game data for Star Club: I initially upgraded to Win10 about 6 months ago...totally crashed my laptop. went back to Win8.1 until all the bugs were fixed. Today, After upgrading my laptop to Windows 10, Microsoft...