Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

Discus and support Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xl HoDawg lx, Oct 23, 2014.

1. xl HoDawg lx
    xl HoDawg lx Guest

I've been having issues for awhile when my wife gets on her laptop. She has a Lenovo ideapad p500. I can play fine when she is not on with a download speed of 63.37 Mbps and an upload of 4.24 Mbps latency 71 ms and packet loss 0%. But the moment she gets
    on it all goes to poo. I have this issue both wireless and wired. Which makes me wonder if it's the laptop itself. I've had my internet provider out here today and everything came back good. We had issues connecting to the modem hardwired with both our laptops
    which made the IT guy seem sketchy of this. I'm on an Xbox One any answers or suggestions would be helpful. Thank you for your time.

:)

xl HoDawg lx, Oct 23, 2014
  2. EnkidusCurse
    EnkidusCurse Guest
    Detailed Network Statistics Latency V.Bad

Detailed network statistics.

Download Speed 3.8 Mbs

Upload Speed 0.18 Mbs

Download packet loss 8%

Upload Packet loss 28 %

Latency 351 ms

Wireless Strength 100%

Any ideas what I can do about my packet loss and latency issues. Im getting my *** whooped on BF4... more than normal.

Please help.

EnkidusCurse, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Internet Issue

Hello . I am also having issues with Xbox Live. I have troubleshooted all of my personal devices ( modem, router, cat 5 cable ) and everything is good. I will do a speed and ping text outside of Live and I have good download speed, good upload speed
    , and low latency ( less than 50ms ) . When I run a detailed network statistics test on the Xbox 1 the download and upload speeds are good but the latency is 1156 ms , 986 ms , etc etc etc. I am constantly lagging while playing multiplayer and it
    has ruined my experience. Also, I have adjusted my router settings and placed my Xbox 1 into the dmz so that all ports are open for communications.

PLEASE HELP !

Apollonius X420, Oct 23, 2014
  4. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed

Post your result of you with only one computer connected here. Use (Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test) If you wish.

Download -

Upload -

Ping -

Then connect more than one device try both wired and post the results here.

Download -

Upload -

Ping -

The Xbox One's Speed Test is to a mainstream Microsoft server so it's not close to a near by location if it effects gameplay do post back some information about your experience.

SIL3NT SNIP3R09, Oct 24, 2014
  5. xl HoDawg lx
    xl HoDawg lx Guest
    I ran a speed test with one laptop on wifi

Download 65.47 Mbps

Upload 4.27 Mbps

Ping 17 ms

Xbox One hardwired solo

Download 66.27 Mbps

Upload 4.47 Mbps

Ping 73 ms

When all devices are running together my Xbox takes the biggest hit

Download 5.05 Mbps

Upload .05

Latency 2000+

xl HoDawg lx, Oct 24, 2014
  6. xl HoDawg lx
    xl HoDawg lx Guest
    I can't wire the laptop due to the issue yesterday it couldn't connect through an Ethernet cable. I had a charter communications supervisor out here yesterday and he noticed that.

xl HoDawg lx, Oct 31, 2018
  7. xl HoDawg lx Win User

I ran a speed test with one laptop on wifi

Download 65.47 Mbps

Upload 4.27 Mbps

Ping 17 ms

Xbox One hardwired solo

Download 66.27 Mbps

Upload 4.47 Mbps

Ping 73 ms

When all devices are running together my Xbox takes the biggest hit

Download 5.05 Mbps

Upload .05

Latency 2000+
  8. SIL3NT SNIP3R09 Win User

Post your result of you with only one computer connected here. Use (http://www.speedtest.net/) If you wish.

Download -

Upload -

Ping -

Then connect more than one device try both wired and post the results here.

Download -

Upload -

Ping -

The Xbox One's Speed Test is to a mainstream Microsoft server so it's not close to a near by location if it effects gameplay do post back some information about your experience.
  9. xl HoDawg lx Win User

I can't wire the laptop due to the issue yesterday it couldn't connect through an Ethernet cable. I had a charter communications supervisor out here yesterday and he noticed that.
  10. The1337gamer Win User

Gaming connection speed

Having a high download/upload speed is good, but for some reason people get it in there heads that it needs to be really high to play games online well. This is not the case, games generally use little bandwidth, so download/upload speeds aren't really
    much of an issue for most people.

The most important thing for online gaming is having low ping/latency and no packet loss. This is what causes most lagg in online games.
  11. Danny K. Win User

Detailed Network Statistics Latency V.Bad

Still not solved :(

Same issue here:

Xbox One:

Download Speed: 86,34 Mbps

Upload Speed: 94,03 Mbps

Packetl loss: 0%

MTU: 1480

Latency: 148ms

I live in Amsterdam and location is set to United Kingdom

Now let see what speedtest say:

Amsterdam

Download speed: 86,21 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,82 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 4ms

London (by Vodafone UK):

Download speed: 87,10 Mbps

Upload speed: 94,42 Mbps

Packet loss: 0%

Latency: 12ms

Online gaming is no issue, but streaming to Twitch results in a laggy stream...
Thema:

1. Have huge latency issues and low download and upload speed - Similar Threads - huge latency issues

2. Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Bluetooth controllers have a huge delay now?: I was trying to use a DualShock 4 to play "Scrathin' Melodii" on my Windows 11 laptop and it had huge inconstant delays. And this only happened recently, i tried to install a new bluetooth driver...
  3. Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so, I'm a huge transformers fan However I have to ask... Is there a way I can ask Xbox...: I'd invest so much money into it and ik lots of people who would. I don't wanna buy a 360 just to play it. They could make so much money and the Xbox community would grow very large. Especially if...
  4. BIG HUGE GAMES question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BIG HUGE GAMES question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. I...
  5. Big Huge Games Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Big Huge Games Question: On Rise of Nations, how do I change the drive my game saves to? I have a huge E/ drive that I use for saving games but the game is insisting I save it to my C/ drive, a SSD with limited space. How...
  6. Any advice would be hugely appreciated

in XboX Insiders
    Any advice would be hugely appreciated: So I have a seagate 2tb Storage card on my series x. However with Microsoft deleting captures I've decided to get an external device to store my game clips and screenshots on. So I would like to...
  7. Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions...: Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version? Thanks, Steve...
  8. Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Huge issue with my Xbox game pass account!: Hello i don't really understand how it's happened but i have upgraded my PC this week and so i had to reinstall a lot of app, software, i just changed the the SDD where my windows is ( / C ) , i...
  9. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  10. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xbox one download and upload speed latency 0