Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ...

Discus and support Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; No date or any error message shown at all, help please! 4d0bac7e-71e3-4249-8a33-aea1f9e96f3e Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FRANCISCOXBOXER, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ...

No date or any error message shown at all, help please!

:)

FRANCISCOXBOXER, Apr 1, 2018
  2. No deposit request button

I have had over 10,000 rewards credits since early last month, yet they still haven't been transferred to my local currency. There is no request deposit button under my rewards balance either. Is there any way to fix this so I can use those credits?

Uncle Loudmouth, Apr 1, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Depositry date

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. The next deposit date is scheduled for the 13th. If you had over 5,000 credits pending before the 1st, they would be deposited on that date.

Smwutches, Apr 1, 2018
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ...

Hi FRANCISCOXBOXER. Your Xbox Live locale does not match your Rewards locale, therefore we are unable to make a deposit to your Microsoft account. You'll need to change your Microsoft billing locale to your Rewards locale in order for us the make a deposit.

XBLRewards3, Apr 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the 1st.

Hi FRANCISCOXBOXER. Your Xbox Live locale does not match your Rewards locale, therefore we are unable to make a deposit to your Microsoft account. You'll need to change your Microsoft billing locale to your Rewards locale in order for us the make a deposit.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Not getting my pending rewards

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. If you got the 10,000 credits on the 13th, they would be scheduled for the deposit on the 29th.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. Raheam X Win User

Not getting my pending rewards

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. If you got the 10,000 credits on the 13th, they would be scheduled for the deposit on the 29th.

Credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they
    are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
    Well I had made a deposit requests on 3/16 and checked yesterday and STILL haven't received my approximate 11,000 credits as well.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Incorrect rewards deposited into account

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. So it sounds like you requested a deposit and then redeemed gems for the 10,000 rewards credits. So what you got was the deposit you requested. The credits
    you redeemed from the gems would be scheduled to deposit at the end of the month.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Depositry date

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. The next deposit date is scheduled for the 13th. If you had over 5,000 credits pending before the 1st, they would be deposited on that date.
Thema:

1. Have had more than 10,000 Rewards credits since the 13th, but no deposit yet and it's now the ... - Similar Threads - more 000 Rewards

2. Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 flashes red more then 10 times then shuts odd: My xbox 360 turns on green then after min or show starts flasing red more than 10 times then shuts off Had it in same spot as always... suddenly started yesterday...
  3. More screen size options then having it stretch

in XBoX Accessibility
    More screen size options then having it stretch: Please add support up too 3440x1440 or add bars eaa81d30-d9ce-4823-a09c-a7e0446e84fc
  4. Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Jun 4, 2024: Adding more customization and settings to xbox: I think it would be really cool to have more customization options for xbox, such as in accents, icon background colors, and possibly even installing mods. submitted by /u/minedroid1 [link]...
  5. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  6. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  7. More customization on dashboard and games

in XboX Insiders
    More customization on dashboard and games: Can we have a a picture / live wallpaper behind ar games tab and the menu with chat and all that instead of just color. The live wallpaper bit will be part of the app I said. it be cool if we can...
  8. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  9. More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    More than 20 000 Rewards points not depositing for over a month: Last month, around March 16th, I've made a request for an early deposit of more than 20 000 Rewards points. According to my billing history, there was a deposit made on March 28th, but none of the...
  10. over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    over 400, 000 in gold and no new puzzles to spend it on. hurry up and present some more: need more puzzles. earned over $400,000 in 'gold' and nowhere to spend it 5e74f858-6988-4dcb-997a-94a853fe3013