Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online

Discus and support Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my xbox one and tried to play multiplayer than it said i needed gold i used my code and then it says i already have gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by catfish85bridge, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online

I just got my xbox one and tried to play multiplayer than it said i needed gold i used my code and then it says i already have gold

:)

catfish85bridge, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Riomegon
    Riomegon Guest
    Xbox One Bundle 14-Day Gold Code Not Working!

I have the same exact issue... When I registered my code it worked fine... but now I can't play online at all... it keeps telling me to buy a gold sub...

Riomegon, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Xbox One Saying I don't have gold membership.

My gold membership don't work. When I use the 14 day xbox gold it says I already have gold membership, so I'm confused it won't let me play bf4 or FIFA 14 multiplayer a on xbox one. I usually buy 1 month gold just don't know why it's happening to me. Keeps
    telling me I got gold but won't let me go on multiplayer a it keeps saying I need gold even when it's telling me I got gold I'm confused?????

PrototypeNinjaZ, Dec 26, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try logging out of your console and logging back in. If that doesn't work then remove your profile and re-download it. Let us know if that works for you. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. I am having this same issue and have done all of the things you suggested. Nothing works! It is SUPER frustrating. I keep getting kicked off the chat with the support people too. My kids want to play minecraft online with friends and we've been trying to
    resolve this for 3 days now. Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online :(

SlickStarfish16, Dec 28, 2015
  6. However my issue is a little different. I have gold set up but when I try to do anything it tells me I need to buy gold. If I try to do that it says I already have it. WTF?

SlickStarfish16, Dec 28, 2015
  7. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    You may need to call Microsoft support for the account problems. ]

800-469-9269

Xbox phone support

{Parity}, Oct 31, 2018
  8. {Parity} Win User

You may need to call Microsoft support for the account problems. ]

800-469-9269

Xbox phone support
  9. {Parity} Win User

Try logging out of your console and logging back in. If that doesn't work then remove your profile and re-download it. Let us know if that works for you. Good Luck!
  10. SlickStarfish16 Win User

However my issue is a little different. I have gold set up but when I try to do anything it tells me I need to buy gold. If I try to do that it says I already have it. WTF?
  11. SlickStarfish16 Win User

I am having this same issue and have done all of the things you suggested. Nothing works! It is SUPER frustrating. I keep getting kicked off the chat with the support people too. My kids want to play minecraft online with friends and we've been trying to
    resolve this for 3 days now. :(
  12. Riomegon Win User

Xbox One Bundle 14-Day Gold Code Not Working!

I have the same exact issue... When I registered my code it worked fine... but now I can't play online at all... it keeps telling me to buy a gold sub...
Thema:

1. Have gold but it keeps telling me to buy gold to play online - Similar Threads - gold keeps telling

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  4. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  5. I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought GOLD a couple of hours ago and im trying to play rainbow six siege but it keeps...: I bought gamepass but it continues to tell me to renew it even though I have a subscription for it. 40ddd6c3-3ee6-4361-90a0-252975c9faa0
  6. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on: If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7
  7. Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my gold too. A new account if I delete my old account and keep my games I bought: Can I keep my gold and games if I delete my account and start a new account 2404cb94-8baa-458a-a1fd-9ad12c142797
  8. Why does it keep telling me to buy gold when I’ve got it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep telling me to buy gold when I’ve got it?: I’ve been trying to load modern warfare 2 but it won’t let me go online , it keeps telling me to by gold subscription when I do have gold because all other online games work it’s just on modern...
  9. Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Begging for help!! I keep getting this Game Pass/Gold pop up when trying to play WWE 2K22.: I see others post this happening with other games as well. If your answer is "just buy game pass" don't waste my time please. First Microsoft said I need Game Pass to play the game. That's not...
  10. Do I det to keep games with xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I det to keep games with xbox live gold: Do I get to keep the games with xbox live gold on series s when Microsoft are finished with the generation of console. 195119e6-366b-44ba-bf0b-8f529de9a027