Have family buy digital..
Discus and support Have family buy digital.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If they do a license check???? it clearly states on HOme xbox you do not have to be signed in for anyone in your FAMILY to enjoy the benefits of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eviltedi, Mar 9, 2014.
Page 2 of 3
Page 2 of 3
Thema:
Have family buy digital..
Loading...
-
Have family buy digital.. - Similar Threads - family buy digital
-
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Pravicy setting not saving no family settings
in XboX InsidersPravicy setting not saving no family settings: My pravicy setting wont save and i try to set me settings from custom to adult and it telling me theres a temporary service problem so i waited 1-3 weeks and it still says this ive been told its... -
I'm trying to buy Realms for my son but it is telling me that Family Link settings will not...
in XBoX AccessibilityI'm trying to buy Realms for my son but it is telling me that Family Link settings will not...: Hi all, grateful for some guidance. I am the head of a Family Group and I'm trying to buy Realms for my child. The settings on my account are as per all the guidance (parental permission to... -
Buy a family game
in XBoX AccessibilityBuy a family game: Hello dear I am a member of a family. The game has been purchased for me but its status is pending. If they remove me from Family for any reason, will my console be banned?... -
I cant add money to my family safety member. The "buy" button is disabled and i cant click it.
in XBoX AccessibilityI cant add money to my family safety member. The "buy" button is disabled and i cant click it.: I cant add money to my family safety member. The "buy" button is disabled and i even cant click it. I already cleaned up my cookies Already changed browser Etc Nothing changes... -
I am unable to buy realms due to family manager
in XBoX AccessibilityI am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this... -
Error when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.
in XBoX AccessibilityError when trying to buy minecraft for my son using family safety.: Something isn't working on our end. Wait a bit, then try here again. TraceID: 5sydQ29wPkKGV8uX.27.95 Give it another try Something went wrong. Give it another try Something went wrong.... -
Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this... -
I have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have approved my sons request to buy a game in the family app , i have paid for the game...: My son requested a game , so i went into the family app and approved and paid for the game , also had an email confirming my purchase , but it's nowhere to be seen on his console .. Any ideas ?...