Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay.

Discus and support Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LilNxne, Nov 29, 2021.

1. LilNxne
    LilNxne Guest

Hello I have $1.25 in my Microsoft account and I'm trying to get the 1 month ultimate to check out some games I might want to buy but when I try to pay with my Microsoft account it wants me to add a way to pay even though I have enough money for the one month.

:)

LilNxne, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hello,

As Xbox GamePass is a subscription service you can only pay with valid payment method such as a Debit Card/Credit Card or PayPal. It's not possible to subscribe with your account balance.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Since it starts a recurring subscription, you have to have a payment method on file for the next payment (even if you plan on turning of auto-renewal).
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

You can pay with your Microsoft account balance.
    Of course, but you can't sign up without another way to pay the recurring payment. Or at least that was what my post was meant to say. 🤔
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can pay with your Microsoft account balance.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

I have enough money in my account to buy this add on but it makes be add a way to pay

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please make sure that you have a sufficient account balance to be able to purchase the content. Tax fee is also included in the total amount, the system usually prompts you to add a payment method if the money on the account is not enough for the total price of the content. You can also try purchasing it from this link to see if it works, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/dark-sou....
Thema:

1. Have enough money in Microsoft account but I still have to add a way to pay. - Similar Threads - enough money Microsoft

2. How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money...: How can i get XBox PC Game pass for free? At least for 10 days!! I don't have enough money to buy one now, as I purchased some course for my university exams. 249c3262-3203-4df6-9cb9-f25e6cb30aca
  3. Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and...: Store will not let me purchase a game. I'm old enough, have the money, no restrictions and not suspended... b4ddf140-7c51-4fa2-b2bb-875ec101cc85
  4. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...: So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared off the face of the earth for me when I try to...
  5. Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment denied although i have enough money on my account!?: Well i tried to pay my xbox gold monthly but the payment was kind of denied. I have more than enough money on my account to pay the 6.99$ but it wouldnt let me. It even showed me that although i...
  6. 2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Why does it ask me to add a new way to pay when I have enough money to pay it all The game is $19.99 and my account balance is $20.02 and I want to buy it on Xbox...
  7. Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t but anything with my debit card enough though I have money on it: I managed to but Fifa 18 after like 3 tries, but now anything I try to purchase anything like fifa points or 2k, or ww2 it gives me a try again message but it never lets me actually buy it....
  8. cant buy games despite having enough money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy games despite having enough money: i dont know if the proper forum/category for this sort of thing, sorry if it isnt. im trying to pre order a game that costs 59.99 and i have 60.01 in my account. when i press buy it asks how i...
  9. Hey Microsoft, don't you think you have enough money to replace server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft, don't you think you have enough money to replace server?: I realize it is a game however you do have paying customers and this is BS! I was a paying customer however with all the issues with Microsoft Solitaire that we had after paying I refuse to pay...
  10. Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have a free damaged Xbox one please because I don't have enough money by my self: if you have to get in contact email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus DatenschutzgrĂĽnden entfernt. *** 915d97e2-81bd-490e-8417-0b348cb2565c