** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

Discus and support ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by velazque.e112, Nov 21, 2023.

1. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

been triang to use the remote media i cant use to change channels only the control for playing witch it does let s me use the control left joy not the arrow button will there be an option to enable this, help plz

:)

velazque.e112, Nov 21, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option **

Hello Velazque.e112, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry and I understand that you are having trouble changing channels using the cross on your controller instead of the joystick. Although I couldn't find specific information about the Duplax app, I can provide you with some general steps that might help you adjust your controller settings:

Don't despair, follow the steps below!

Open your controller's settings app.

Select the control you want to edit.

Choose to create a new profile or edit an existing profile.

Press the left bumper or right bumper to move to the left stick or right stick.

Then you can choose your settings

These steps are general and may vary depending on the control and application you are using.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us again.
  3. shdow347663 Win User

** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option **

I hope I can solve it with the tips you gave me, thanks for the real advice.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option

Hello mario david calderon crucci,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Tomm_A Win User

have duplex app i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for using the stick will there be an option to use the cross on the control or an option

Hello mario david calderon crucci,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are trying to map the buttons for your remote media to be use it to change channels. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you referring "remote media" like the remote control of your TV or the Xbox controller?

2. Can you send us a screenshot of the remote media that you are referring?

3. What specific apps are you using wherein you want to change the channels?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. MartyB96 Win User

Xbox Live constantly dis-connects me!

I can't change the channel to mine as it's installed to the one channel only and I can't enable the UnPnP as ir won't let me for some odd reason
Thema:

** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for...

1. ** HAVE DUPLAX APP PLZ HEL.. i cant use the cross to change channels it s only enabled for... - Similar Threads - DUPLAX APP PLZ

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. I can't open Xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't open Xbox app on pc: When ever I try to open Xbox app on pc the app just keep crashing while booting I deleted the app 3 times and tried to re install it and delete all Xbox app services nothing happened...
  8. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  9. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  10. (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha-Skip Ahead) Search and My Games & Apps not working: As title states. After the last update on June 20. I'm unable to see anything on My Games & Apps or any search within the store. I just get the nonstop circle. Report has been sent. submitted by...