Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed

Discus and support Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok this is a little complicated and mixed issue. I have recently opened two microsoft accounts as in two seperate emails that are not connected to any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sinan F Koymen, Mar 22, 2022.

1. Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed

Ok this is a little complicated and mixed issue.

I have recently opened two microsoft accounts as in two seperate emails that are not connected to any other accounts I have.

I normally do not even use my windows email.

I purchased an xbox game passs subscription with one of these accounts. And it signs in automatically on the xbox app.

The other I have used as requested by the game sea of thieves. Also on auto login upon game start.

The problem starts with one account stopping the auto login. I did some mistakes etc. etc. basically I lost access to both even though xbox app still auto-logins everytime.
    I have done the whole process of recovery and even with my credit card info that I provide in the forms, I cannot get into my accounts. Which is not what I need either.

I dont know how I should proceed, what I want is:

1- I want an account that I can access that holds my game pass subscription. So I need to cancel the old one and etc. Which is not possible without logging in. I am fine with cancelling one and opening a new one and getting a new game pass etc. But now it is like I have to get a new game pass and keep paying for the one I cannot access.

2- I would like my game progress to be simply not lost. Should be possible since my steam account, from where the game was bought, remains the same. (I am more than willing to let go of this and solve my main issue)

:)

Sinan F Koymen, Mar 22, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Hi Sinan F Koymen,

Regarding your specific asks:
    1. Please contact Xbox Support "Contact Us" regarding cancelling your game pass subscription on your old account. You can create a new account here: Create account (live.com)

2. If there are subscriptions, purchased games or you have made progress in a game on the other account account, you cannot transfer that save data, purchased content or subscription to the other account. As for Steam, you will need to contact Steam support for game save information.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
  3. Night Jage Win User

Advanced Warefare

hey guys o_O i have now idea how to download my advance warefare camo i go on the site from my redeem an yea dead end lol :p any one here that is aussie an has the same issue youtube has now help need help :D plz >
  4. Gobos360 Win User

Unsure how to proceed.

5. AngelObullets Win User

Unsure how to proceed.

Hi there Gobos

Did you purchase the game for 360 or xbox one on pc?.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How to proceed with repair

If it was only purchased a week ago, you should be able to just contact the retailer for an exchange.
Thema:

1. Have come to a dead end, need help on how to proceed - Similar Threads - dead end need

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  4. Is my Xbox dead?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox dead?: Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on and it shut off again within and hour I took...
  5. Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Hotmail and, as a result, out of xbox. All recovery options lead to dead ends: I have a hotmail account that has been in use since the mid 90's. This is tied into a 13 year old xbox account with an untold amount of purchased content. I had an issue a few months back that...
  6. [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Red Dead Redemption 1 Xbox 360] Unable to download Outlaws to the End Co-Op Pack: To Whom It May Concern, When attempting to download the "Outlaws to the End" Co-op DLC on Xbox 360, I receive the "Unable to Download Outlaws to the End Co-op DLC" message. This same behavior...
  7. Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Almost there ? You mean almost dead... waiting all the week end to complete. Please patch...: [img] What is wrong with you Microsoft and your update ?? Take years to complete... 05011d0c-1c8e-49f3-89bb-15af8cecb705
  8. Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption "Outlaws to the End" DLC: Hello! I can download all DLCs, aside from this one. They are all free, and I had downloaded them previously before. Overtime, I get "Outlaws to the end" cannot be downloaded. This is an...
  9. Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading certain games, at a dead end?: Hi, as many others did today I decided to get a Microsoft Game Pass for PC today. Things went smoothly until I tried to download a game, Forza Horizon 4 to be exact, and instead ran into a...
  10. Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Online is coming at the end of the week - what are you hoping is included?: Homestead, Ranch, or whatever. I want to be able to build a place for myself and protect it from rapscallions. bfbc7160-9210-4697-be6b-aa849b671edc