have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

Discus and support have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help Xbox x series 70c49ff3-20c5-471b-8772-d4e6b3e4a489 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Norbert Wandasz, Jan 20, 2024.

1. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help

Xbox x series

:)

Norbert Wandasz, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Norbert, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure to make your XBOX the home console of your account.

Take a look here for a detailed guide: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

To make this your home Xbox, select Make this my home Xbox.

Let me know if it works!
  3. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

But how i play the new mw3 multiplayer. It should not ask me to buy gamepass because mw3 multiplayer. Is free
  4. MrDeathCity Win User

Posts your gamertags and games you play here

I play re6 and going to be on gta 5 online

Buying mw3 and battle flied 3 this weekend
  5. orion796 Win User

Xbox doesnt care!

they can reset you they have done it before..now they say they are busy with mw3 and if you want to play cod go buy mw3..hey you did buy mw3..their plan worked...more money made.
  6. MetalStatistic Win User

anyone willing to help with few horde and beast achievements?

You can add me. I play weekends mostly and don't quit when I play. I'm playing MW3 with a few friends tonight but wil be GOW tomorrow.
Thema:

1. have cd mw3 can not play , ask me to buy, ???? play before weekend was okay . help - Similar Threads - mw3 play ask

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  4. Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive: Can you play the new Modern Warfare 3 from an external hard drive on the old gen Xbox One 1d7b830b-4512-462a-ae16-59c74b8077bd
  5. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  6. I can not play mw3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not play mw3.: So basically when I try to load up multi-player or zombies on mw3 it redirects me to the choose your subscription page. The problem with this is I already have a subscription....
  7. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  8. I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought mw3 last night. With a vault edition upgrade. When I go onto play it all I...: I bought MW3 last night. When I try to play it just tells me that I need to buy vault edition. Thats what I bought but it still tells me to buy it. I don't understand why this is happening...
  9. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  10. If I bought mw3 on xbox can I play it on pc if so how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought mw3 on xbox can I play it on pc if so how: How do I play mw3 on pc if I have on xbox 4c8329b9-0cde-48bd-b4d9-df89dc99c933