Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...

Discus and support Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know why there isn't a way to contact Microsoft Tier 3 support. (They are extremely hard to reach and have been for years). No offense, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ghost9494, Jan 17, 2019.

1. ghost9494
    ghost9494 Guest

Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...

I don't know why there isn't a way to contact Microsoft Tier 3 support. (They are extremely hard to reach and have been for years).

No offense, but the live chat agents usually don't know that much for whatever reason with all the times I've needed to contact xbox.

So in 2016 of the xbox gamertag reset. There was a praticular gamertag I wanted. It got reset just like the other gamertags, but I couldn't claim it. I always thought it got taken, but when I looked it up to add as a friend or send a message it doesn't exist.

I actually found out now after some thinking and experimentation, that the word is "vulgar/flagged" on xbox live system. How do I know this? You can't put the word in your bio or motto.

It is not a bad word WHATSOEVER. Not even close, it is just a regular word but it is glitched. You can't make this word "stand alone" in a tag like this

"Word 8585858" "Word is Me" "I am Word" but can make it like this "WordIsMe" "IamWord" So you can include the word in the gamertag it just can't stand alone.

I haven't used up my free gamertag change. I would like this gamertag on my account. I should be able to claim it because I discovered this glitch on the xbox system and I can't stand to contact their support anymore.

I've been waiting for this tag for years and no one has claimed it and it's been unclaimable forever.

Is there any xbox Employees/microsoft employees on this forum? They're really the only people who can help.

This tag was meant to be able to be created by someone. Because They reset in 2016 for a reason just like all the other "V1" gamertags.

:)

ghost9494, Jan 17, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let me create.

You can't get a gtag that I alreadys claimed. Use your fantasy to create a new one.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let me create.

Still, if the system won't let you create it, there's really no way around that.
  4. ghost9494 Win User

How do I get a chance to talk to the people who have that ability?
  5. ghost9494 Win User

Are there any microsoft employees on this forum?

Like I said before this gamertag is not in use by anyone. It is just lost in space. It doesn't exist.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Odds are good if it's been unavailable for this time, there is a reason. I'd move on, no MS employee is going to put that much effort into this.
Thema:

1. Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let... - Similar Threads - been trying gamertag

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  7. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  8. recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...

in XBoX on Windows
    recently I've been trying to connect my Xbox 360 controller (I have a cable that connects...: I've tried reading other people's answers on this but I can't seem to work it, I connect it by the cable to to my pc (windows10) and it works (like the Xbox sign in the middle works) and I've...
  9. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  10. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e