Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

Discus and support Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NinjaMustafa397, Nov 5, 2023.

1. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that permanent suspension means permanent ban, which I will never access to Xbox services till year 9999. Is that true or will I get unsuspended one day?

:)

NinjaMustafa397, Nov 5, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

A permanent ban is just that,permanent,meaning that account will never be unbanned.

As your case review was denied then that's it,there is nothing else you can do to get the ban lifted.
  3. Jesse Dot Win User

When is the enforcement issue going to be resovled?

Wait so I could actually not be permanently suspended mine just says I’ve been suspended not permanently suspended so I don’t get it
  4. Tormaz Win User

Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

Hello!

If you didn't receive a notification of enforcement action and the enforcement site shows you have a perfect record, where is it showing that your account is suspended until October 2nd?
  5. ConnorLeeDuran Win User

my account says it got permently suspended

If it is not permanent, how long are account suspended for, normally? Mine as been locked, since 1/14 11pm at night.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

When is the enforcement issue going to be resovled?

Wait so I could actually not be permanently suspended mine just says I’ve been suspended not permanently suspended so I don’t get it
    I would say probably 99.9% of the people being told they have been permanently suspended won't be when the Enforcement system is fixed. In your case, it's difficult to say given how broken the system is...majority of Enforcement actions are not permanent suspensions so just assume it's a time limited one until the system is working again and you can get confirmation
Thema:

1. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended. - Similar Threads - been permanent suspended

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  5. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  6. My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.: Hey there, last night I was just trying to play on my xbox and when I tried to sign in to my account it said that I have been permanently suspended for no reason. I also got an e-mail telling me...
  7. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...: "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an...
  8. My account has been permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been permanently suspended: Good evening. On August 17, 2023, around 9:30 p.m., I received a permanent suspension of my Xbox Live account. Let's start from the beginning... The day before etc. On August 16, 2023, I lent my...
  9. My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back: I have been using the same Microsoft account for almost 3 years now, and I mainly used it for Minecraft. Recently, a hacker hacked my account and Microsoft decided to permanently lock it. I've...
  10. I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...: This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted from calling Xbox support....