Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

Discus and support Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Volodymyr Volodymyr, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support?

I have been charged for a game which I already bought 2 years ago. I'm trying to get in touch with support for more than a week without success. There is only one way - to request a call and it's always "try again later". Do I have any chance to get my money back? Automatic "investigation" option simply doesn't work.

:)

Volodymyr Volodymyr, Feb 13, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Volodymyr Volodymyr Win User

Hi, thank you, but they've sent me to Xbox support since problem is "game related". However, I have sent refund request, we'll see how it will go.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

No problem! Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. bloodbringer16 Win User

Multiple payments for game?

Hi there.

It sounds like you could have been charged twice for the same game. I would suggest contacting your bank just to check and if your bank says that you have been charged twice.

then contact xbox support through the support website or by phone and they should be able to help you
  6. NonbankKestrel Win User

Charged twice, need to contact support

It only shows 1 transaction and the expected renewal date is right, fortunately.

I have tried contacting the support but with no luck. I only get the option to submit my phone number and when I do I get an error saying "something went wrong on our end". I assume they do not offer support in my country. Is there another way to contact their support? Maybe open a ticket and write my problem down for them?
Thema:

1. Have been charged twice. Is there any chance to contact support? - Similar Threads - been charged twice

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  4. I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial: Hi, I’ve been charged £12.99 for a 14 day trial but my daughter hasn’t singed up to this. Could I please get a refund Thanks Kelly cc36edcb-6c79-4736-a289-bf7e11125203
  5. Been charged twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been charged twice: I been charged twice on the product 87094f13-e4c2-4da3-96c1-9f1efbe240da
  6. I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice in one month for the ultimate xbox game pass: I could only see one subsricption in my microsoft account, which i have now cancelled recurrent billing. Why have I for several months been charged twice for this subsrciption? Can someone please...
  7. I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both.: I have been charged twice for the same game and was denied a refund for both. I'm [mod removed] fuming cause I literally can't own two digital copies of the same game! On top of that one was a...
  8. I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve been charged twice for Fifa 24: Two lots of £89.99 taken from my bank on same day for Fifa 24 6d831489-7d20-4d85-bc5f-be8b908adf8c
  9. I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been charged twice at £79.99 today 31-05-2023 for Microsoft Office: I have been charged twice today 31-05-2023, for MICROSOFT OFFICE. The Fee is £79,99 TWICE. Can you give me one of these £79.99 BACK PLEASE. cea18c11-2e5c-4900-961d-dcc7f9673988
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81