Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌

Discus and support Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We need a sleep background option ... Like if you wanna put 10 minutes of inactivity to show a Slideshow background same as the photos app...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jomarr98jomar, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌

We need a sleep background option ... Like if you wanna put 10 minutes of inactivity to show a Slideshow background same as the photos app...

:)

jomarr98jomar, Nov 17, 2016
  2. Klementxx
    Klementxx Guest
    Forza 6:Apex Screenshots File Location??

Hi I've been taking a few Forza 6:Apex screenshots recently but I have no idea where the screenshot files are kept. I want to keep them so I could use them as a wallpaper. I clearly saved it in the game and they showed me a collection of photos I have but
    I cant find them anywhere. Even in Forza Hub they show that I have no photos to showcase. Please help! Have an  idea for the photos app !! Please read✌ :(

Klementxx, Nov 17, 2016
  3. tomcio POL
    tomcio POL Guest
    Extremely strange problem with Xbox One media player

Hello,

I have no idea is this common problem, or just me, but: when i connect USB device to X1 and try view my photos (from digital camera) all photos (doesn`t matter - 16:9, 3:2) are cropped like 3:2 (black bars are visible both side ) besides: photos are
    blurry!!! When i view the same photos via DLNA, every photo is displayed properly (aspect ratio, 16:9 are full screen, photos are sharp like on my PC).

Whats the problem?

Thanks for every advice!

tomcio POL, Nov 17, 2016
  4. Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌

HyruleBalverine, Nov 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Have an idea for the photos app !! Please read✌