Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline?

Discus and support Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by zonk117, May 6, 2021.

1. zonk117
    zonk117 Guest

I have made sure under settings and general that is this my offline computer, but I want to play MCC offline. I owned gamepass before MCC, but I just bought MCC from the official xbox Microsoft store so i could play it offline. Gamepass won't lt me play offline stating I have to have the DLC downloaded. It never works offline, but everything works great online. How can I get a game I own both myself by buying it and I have on game pass to work offline.

:)

zonk117, May 6, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello zonk117, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

In order to be able to play the game offline ,I highly recommend following the steps mentioned in the link below:

Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Halo MCC

I bought Halo MCC on disc a while ago and it just updated, I was able to play reach on it once, but now every time I try to open the game it says that I need to play on an account that has a subscription and/or an account that has the updated game
    pass, but I bought the game on disc? Why isn’t it allowing my to play a game I bought?
    Reach isn't included with Halo Master Chief Collection, it's paid DLC for Halo MCC, but it's also part of Game Pass. Did you have an active Game Pass subscription or active trial when you tried out Reach last time?

Or are you getting the same message whenever you try to play any other part of Halo MCC too?
  4. Panno92 Win User

mcc on pc

Hi, do you own the master MCC on xbox with a digital copy or a physic (on DVD) one?

I honestly did not heard about the fact that the MCC will be free for PC players who already own the xbox version, but note that the campaign of Halo reach is not included in the base MCC but it is available as a standalone DLC for 10$, so even if if you
    own the MCC you will not be able to play the single player of halo reach if you do not buy the DLC, you can also play it with an active subscription of the game pass since they have included the complete MCC with reach and ODST in it.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Is Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition Backwards Compatible?

You have all Halo games on game pass included in Halo MCC. Reach is there also since December. And od course, Halo 4. Just a suggestion on provided solutions.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Halo MCC

Thema:

1. Have active game pass and just bought Halo MCC. Cant play offline? - Similar Threads - active game pass

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935
  4. My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game pass is active and none of my games are working this has been going on for a week: About 2 weeks ago I reactivated my game pass nor halo infinite campaign and multiple other games will not work they either just won't open or they are limited as if I'm not paying for game pass...
  5. Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I...: Why does Remnant 2 not let me play online when I have an active game pass subscription? I have game pass ultimate which I pay for each month and I was able to play just days ago....
  6. Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox...: Hi, I want to activate a 3 month Xbox game pass ultimate for 1$. I can’t do it from my Xbox because it requires a credit card, and I don’t want to enter my credit card information...
  7. I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not...: I have an active account in the Game Pass service, yet the Star Field game is still not working. What is the reason and solution? 73c80887-2afc-46d9-b9b7-d96ff478d3c2
  8. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  9. Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play

in XboX Insiders
    Error in the game pass, active subscription but it does not allow me to play: I have the active game pass subscription but when I want to start any game it asks me to renew the subscription, when in the subscription section it appears that it is active and that the next...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Not Showing As Active On Android App: Hello, Every time I try to use the android app for cloud gaming it says that I need an ultimate subscription. I do have an ultimate sun active currently and it just the android app that’s not...