Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos

Discus and support Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the plantronics RIG 800LX bundles was a code for Dolby atmos but when trying to redeem the code, the store says the code is not found, I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PC BR4V0, Mar 24, 2018.

1. PC BR4V0
    PC BR4V0 Guest

I bought the plantronics RIG 800LX bundles was a code for Dolby atmos but when trying to redeem the code, the store says the code is not found, I just paid a 160 bucks for a headset and the code isn’t activated? I’ve restarted and tried to re enter it but
    to no avail, can anyone direct me how to get this fixed!

:)

PC BR4V0, Mar 24, 2018
  2. -VideoGames-
    -VideoGames- Guest
    -VideoGames-, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Looking for good headset advice

Hi People, Just wondering if anyone has any advice for me regarding a good headset.

They must be wireless and Fully Dolby Atmos compatible

I have been looking at Turtle Beach Elite 800, but it has no boom mic, and the built in mic as rubbish in turtle beach 800, and then I looked at Plantronics rig 800LX. Plantronics have partnered with dolby, and so are fully Dolby compatible, but I hear the
    bass on them is pretty bad and the mic monitoring is non existent or very quite. I have also looked into Astro A50 wireless,, but the mic is very poor on them.

Can someone please help me, and tell me which headsets are worth getting.

TheAntiChristoO, Mar 24, 2018
  4. Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. This would be a product subscription code so redeeming it on the store wouldn't work. You would have to download the Atmos App from the app store, and create an account through the app, you will be prompted to pick a
    subscription or redeem a code on the app. This is where you would enter that code. Be sure to let us know how that goes.

Mister Taurus, Mar 26, 2018
  5. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. This would be a product subscription code so redeeming it on the store wouldn't work. You would have to download the Atmos App from the app store, and create an account through the app, you will be prompted to pick a
    subscription or redeem a code on the app. This is where you would enter that code. Be sure to let us know how that goes.
  6. Saeleth Win User

Surround sound

I grabbed this headset for my Xbox One, honestly its an amazing value and really comfortable. Plus it comes with a pre-paid code for Dolby Atmos!

https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/rig-800lx
  7. idstjalsma Win User

Surround sound

I grabbed this headset for my Xbox One, honestly its an amazing value and really comfortable. Plus it comes with a pre-paid code for Dolby Atmos!

https://www.plantronics.com/us/en/product/rig-800lx
    Looks nice. How does it sound? And how does the pre-paid code work? Just plug it in (it’s wireless) and you have dolby atmos?
  8. Whitey Black Win User

USB Headset

i Have a corsair Dolby Atmos and are great and rig 800 pro dolby atmos too and are magnificent
  9. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox outputting Stereo audio via HDMI/Optic while using Dolby Headset (Plantronics 800LX)

Hi there Gaaiz,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the compatibility of the Plantronics 800LX. I did
    find some information regarding the headset. Are you using the Plantronics Rig 800LX?
    If so,
    The Rig 800LX connects wirelessly to both Xbox One and PC via square-shaped USB transmitter and is enabled through the Dolby
    Access App
    on Xbox One.

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Have a code from platonic RIG 800LX for Dolby atmos - Similar Threads - code platonic RIG

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...