Have a big problem with xbox account

Discus and support Have a big problem with xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oleg Dyadichenko, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Have a big problem with xbox account

I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any real person official Microsoft support chat.

:)

Oleg Dyadichenko, Oct 14, 2023
  2. TimB101 Win User

Hi,

I'm Tim, an Independent Advisor here and a Microsoft user like you. I don't work for Microsoft and do not have access to any of your data on their system.

How are you trying to sign into your Xbox account?

Through a web browser? Have you tried a different one?

Kind regards

Tim
  3. Syed Yehsan Mohammed Win User

After changing "Set the timezone automatically" to "On", I was able to login to my account in webpage and xbox app in Windows PC. Will try the same in xbox console as well.
  4. Syed Yehsan Mohammed Win User

Facing similar isssue.

Tried logging in in Xbox App, xbox device, webpage as well. Unable to login with valid credentials.
  5. coachbranden Win User

I have a big problem

How often do you auto save?
  6. LightningSega Win User

I have a big problem

Should I just turn off my xbox?
Thema:

1. Have a big problem with xbox account - Similar Threads - big problem account

2. Big problem with windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big problem with windows store: So about week ago i found out that i cannot play forza horizon 5 becouse it redirected me to download gaming services which i already had installed so i contacted xbox about it and they told me to...
  3. BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q

in XBoX on Consoles
    BIG problem Xbox series S with Asus pg279q: Hi!i just bought used an asus pg279q, i'm trying to activate the 120hz on xbox series S but i can't in any way. I keep saying "out of range" can someone help me?...
  4. My Xbox has a big problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has a big problem: So, when I try to turn on my Xbox it turns on for a split second then turns off. And yes I tried cleaning the fan and inside also I used the proper equipment. 5319093e-80a3-448a-bbe8-0b92d940a507
  5. I have a very big problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a very big problem.: Hello my name is Dian or .I have Xbox Seres X.I don’t know what happened but my Xbox is totally not good.In my Queue I have 489 updates or I don’t know what.I bought 5tb Seagate Expasnion Card and...
  6. Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Couldn't get help from support but this is a big problem: This isn't even really a player report, someone has to take legal action against this guy. This youtuber guy is all over twitter and YouTube. He straight up promoting cheating on Xbox platforms...
  7. Big problem that can impact your bank account!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Big problem that can impact your bank account!!!!!!: Was playing Forza 5 tonight and came to a point in the game that i was offered to buy a car in game. Chose the car and all of a sudden I was prompted to buy a package (mid game) for $49.99 of...
  8. SORRY BUT AFTER YOUR WORK ON MY ACCOUNT XBOX, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. AFTER THAT I HAVE CLEARED ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    SORRY BUT AFTER YOUR WORK ON MY ACCOUNT XBOX, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. AFTER THAT I HAVE CLEARED ...: SORRY BUT AFTER YOUR WORK ON MY ACCOUNT XBOX, I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. AFTER THAT I HAVE CLEARED THE SCORE PLAYER, THE CONSOLE I DO NOT UNLOCK THE OBIEETTIVI MORE GAMES XBOX360. GOALS ARE UNLOCKED...
  9. Big Problem with a Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Problem with a Live Account: So a friend of mine who has absolutely no clue about Computer is in this sittuation: After an Update from his XBox One he needed to reenter his Acoount Password, wich he doesnt remember. The...
  10. Read Please - Big account problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Read Please - Big account problem: On my account there are messages I would like to read ( II Co0k1es ) Unfortunately I cannot due to the fact I was banned. I know this is not related to this forum but no one listens any more for...