Haunted Games O_o

Discus and support Haunted Games O_o in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Check this out! Web Server's Default Page Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Haunted Games O_o

    neilhorgan, May 3, 2014
    #16
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I can see it now.

    A new series of Most Haunted with Derek Acorah and Kinect lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 3, 2014
    #18
  4. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Haunted Games O_o

    " 'ey 'ey I can feel a presence - take it off me sam 'ey 'ey "

    ; )
     
    neilhorgan, May 3, 2014
    #19
  5. Lol!!! Cant say I saw this coming. Ghost hunting with Xbox One and its Kinect. I wonder how many people in the world will be doing this now Haunted Games O_o :D
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. neilhorgan Win User

    Haunted Games O_o

  7. g4unts Win User

    Haunted Games O_o

    If you slow it down he does look like he's clenching! may be a touching cloth run.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Haunted Games O_o

    Thought there was a "ghost" in one of my games once.Turned out just to be my reflection in the telly :)
  9. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Haunted Games O_o

    Lmao at the donkey woman! That's just hilarious!

    I have watched ghost hunters before. The bathroom ghost scared the bugs out of my hair :-o and yeah I agree, pretty freaky. I better throw a towel over my console when I go to sleep :p
  10. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Haunted Games O_o

    Lol!!! Cant say I saw this coming. Ghost hunting with Xbox One and its Kinect. I wonder how many people in the world will be doing this now :D
Thema:

Haunted Games O_o

Loading...
  1. Haunted Games O_o - Similar Threads - Haunted Games O_o

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  8. First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-

    in XboX Insiders
    First in depth look at Atari's new Haunted House launching Oct 12th-: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZO5ecKLv0o submitted by /u/PowerDubs [link] [comments]
  9. Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Atari's new Haunted House game available for pre-order at Best Buy, Target and Walmart- for...: Trailer here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLvL\_HfgZjo&pp=ygUTYXRhcmkgaGF1bnRlZCBob3VzZQ%3D%3D https://www.bestbuy.com/site/haunted-house-xbox-series-x-xbox-one/6559213.p?skuId=6559213...
  10. For those of you that still haunt this forum...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    For those of you that still haunt this forum...: Hey all. I just wanted to really quick let you guys know that a new Yu-Gi-Oh! game is due to be released soon on XBLA, titled Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Duels. From screenshots, it's implied to feature...