Hasbro Game Channel problem

Discus and support Hasbro Game Channel problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday I played Risk a bit and after one game went to the Hasbro Game Channel. The main part of the screen has five "icons" that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpirantCrayon22, May 9, 2016.

1. Hasbro Game Channel problem

Hello. Yesterday I played Risk a bit and after one game went to the Hasbro Game Channel. The main part of the screen has five "icons" that are selected with the left stick; Risk, Monopoly Plus, My Monopoly, Boggle and Trivial Pursuit. At some point when
    looking around at rewards all these five icons vanished. They're there, insofar as clicking A to select does do the job, but the icons aren't present so the only clue about which one is selected is the sound in the background. "The sub-menus" for want of
    a better term also do not have these "icons". Sometimes when opening the Channel from the Xbox Home they appear for about half a second before vanishing. I've restarted the Xbox a couple of times but the problem is still there. It's not really a big problem
    but it's obviously not right - any help? Thanks.

:)

SpirantCrayon22, May 9, 2016
  2. EPICLOLS97
    EPICLOLS97 Guest
    Problem with Hasbro Game Channel

When I go onto the Hasbro Game Channel it comes up with a message that says "The game service is not available. Please try again later." My friends have be able to go on with no problem. Monopoly plus has been fine but I can't play trivial pursuit live online.
    I have been trying to fix this problem for 3 days and it is still happening.

EPICLOLS97, May 9, 2016
  3. Hasbro Game Channel error message

Has anyone heard when the risk portion will be realesed?

Drag0nWarri0r44, May 9, 2016
  4. BruceNicoll1 Win User

Why does my monopoly plus keep freezing when playing with my friends?

I had this problem also but ive found if u launch from the hasbro game channel it works fine just posting this incase it can help some of you 🙂
  5. kaelynnschreiver Win User

Monopoly Plus Not Starting!

Hey so I have had this problem as well. Its because they updated there terms and agreements. To fix the crashing issue at the start, download Hasbro Game Channel from the xbox store and agree to the terms.
  6. Drag0nWarri0r44 Win User

Hasbro Game Channel error message

Has anyone heard when the risk portion will be realesed?
  7. Guinness Stache Win User

I was having this issue last night before bed. I think it might have something to do with Microsoft's Azure cloud crashing last night. Hopefully it will be up when i get home.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there AwesomeDuo8284!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with the game. It may be worth reaching out to the developer in regards to feedback on the game. If you haven't already, please try re-installing the game again to see if that helps clear up some of your trouble.

If you're still having trouble please create a new thread and let us know, as this particular thread is from 2014. Please make sure not to bump older threads, thank you :)
Thema:

Hasbro Game Channel problem

1. Hasbro Game Channel problem - Similar Threads - Hasbro Game Channel

2. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  3. Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...: Scrabble keeps losing its tiles and they don't come up correctly after a turn. Is there any thought on re-releasing those games either digitally or on Disk? or how bout a patch...I know the game...
  4. Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro: I was wondering that with Microsoft's purchase of Activision-Blizzard, that they could potentially renew Activision's license with Hasbro to create the Transformers games such as War for Cybertron...
  5. . Hasbro server not connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . Hasbro server not connecting: I've been unable to connect to the hasbro channel on my xbox for past couple of days, I keep getting message that "the game server is not available please try again later." So am unable to play...
  6. Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one: Can't figure out how to get multiple conrollers to work with the games for the family to use on the same console. a55cae47-c563-48a1-b446-96d932d6f59f
  7. MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING: Microsoft i beg you sign contract with hasbro gaming, I really want Transformers games into XBOX ONE. Transformers the game, Transformers 2, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers Rise of the...
  8. Problem with Hasbro Game Channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Hasbro Game Channel: When I go onto the Hasbro Game Channel it comes up with a message that says "The game service is not available. Please try again later." My friends have be able to go on with no problem. Monopoly...
  9. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working: We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues. When we tried to play a Local two (human)...
  10. Hasbro Game Channel error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hasbro Game Channel error message: Whenever I load up the Hasbro Game Channel App on Xbox One I get the following message, "Sorry, Uplay is not currently available. Please try again later. For more information visit...