Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help?

Discus and support Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried reinstalling it, resetting Xbox, resetting internet. I can't get it to work. Right now I am reinstalling the entire bundle to see if that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scratchy Toast, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help?

I've tried reinstalling it, resetting Xbox, resetting internet. I can't get it to work. Right now I am reinstalling the entire bundle to see if that helps, but I've tried everything else. If you leave the game at the main menu it'll work, but once you hit
    "a" and it automatically links your Ubisoft account, it just freezes for a while, and hard resets the game. I've never had this problem, just wanna know if anyone else has had this particular problem. If so, what did you do to fix it?

:)

Scratchy Toast, Jan 21, 2016
  2. Hasbro Game Channel error message

When will there an update for Hasbro family game night??!! Very much needed as scrabble game keeps freezing or just stops working in middle of a game. PLEASE FIX!!

AwesomeDuo8284, Jan 21, 2016
  3. Xepherys
    Xepherys Guest
    Discrimination as only Noth Americans can complete game.

English is the language option (as UK would be the location). I believe that the issue here is licensing. Not all games are available in all regions, and Microsoft has no control of that. In this case, Hasbro owns the rights to Scrabble in North America
    (and Hasbro also makes Family Game Night), but outside of North America, the rights to Scrabble belong to Mattel. If Mattel made a Scrabble game for the 360, the opposite situation would probably be true (you could play it in the UK/Europe, but not North
    America).

Reference: en.wikipedia.org/.../Scrabble (see info bar on the right)

Xepherys, Jan 21, 2016
  4. Xepherys Win User

Discrimination as only Noth Americans can complete game.

English is the language option (as UK would be the location). I believe that the issue here is licensing. Not all games are available in all regions, and Microsoft has no control of that. In this case, Hasbro owns the rights to Scrabble in North America
    (and Hasbro also makes Family Game Night), but outside of North America, the rights to Scrabble belong to Mattel. If Mattel made a Scrabble game for the 360, the opposite situation would probably be true (you could play it in the UK/Europe, but not North
    America).

Reference: en.wikipedia.org/.../Scrabble (see info bar on the right)
  5. AwesomeDuo8284 Win User

Hasbro Game Channel error message

When will there an update for Hasbro family game night??!! Very much needed as scrabble game keeps freezing or just stops working in middle of a game. PLEASE FIX!!
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

Scrabble

it's due to licensing. as far as i know hasbro only holds the rights to scrabble in america. EA would have to negotiate with the scrabble rights holder/s in other countries so they can legally use it outside america.
  7. PetryBosch Win User

Playing a disc game for the XBox One

This game is a xbox one game.

you can buy this game in the xbox store or at a retailer (ex:
    target
    )
  8. millermayhem Win User

Aged 4 and 5

Minecraft is inexpensive and a bit like digital legos. There are a handful of Kinect games available. Hasbro game night could be fun with the family.
Thema:

Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help?

1. Hasbro Family Fun Pack: Scrabble crashes ~10 seconds into it. Help? - Similar Threads - Hasbro Family Fun

2. Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Xbox owns Activision could Microsoft try to renew the deal with Hasbro for the War...: Xbox a major complaint that people bring up is the lack of variety in the Xbox gamestore that's why the transformers war and fall of Cybertron series should be looked after for you people because...
  3. Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will these games ever be updated or relaunched or patchec? I have the Hasbro Family Fun...: Scrabble keeps losing its tiles and they don't come up correctly after a turn. Is there any thought on re-releasing those games either digitally or on Disk? or how bout a patch...I know the game...
  4. Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro: I was wondering that with Microsoft's purchase of Activision-Blizzard, that they could potentially renew Activision's license with Hasbro to create the Transformers games such as War for Cybertron...
  5. . Hasbro server not connecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . Hasbro server not connecting: I've been unable to connect to the hasbro channel on my xbox for past couple of days, I keep getting message that "the game server is not available please try again later." So am unable to play...
  6. Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hasbro family fun pack for Xbox one: Can't figure out how to get multiple conrollers to work with the games for the family to use on the same console. a55cae47-c563-48a1-b446-96d932d6f59f
  7. MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT/HASBRO GAMING: Microsoft i beg you sign contract with hasbro gaming, I really want Transformers games into XBOX ONE. Transformers the game, Transformers 2, Transformers Dark of the Moon, Transformers Rise of the...
  8. Problem with Hasbro Game Channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Hasbro Game Channel: When I go onto the Hasbro Game Channel it comes up with a message that says "The game service is not available. Please try again later." My friends have be able to go on with no problem. Monopoly...
  9. New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Hasbro Battleship game Bug....local multiplayer controls stop working: We just downloaded the new Battleship game a couple of days ago. I went through the tutorials and started playing the Campaign mode with no issues. When we tried to play a Local two (human)...
  10. Hasbro Game Channel problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hasbro Game Channel problem: Hello. Yesterday I played Risk a bit and after one game went to the Hasbro Game Channel. The main part of the screen has five "icons" that are selected with the left stick; Risk, Monopoly Plus,...