Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

Discus and support Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked. I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Curtis_033, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Curtis_033
    Curtis_033 Guest

Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a...

I have searched for a few hours now to try and fix this and nothing has worked.

I have played with the IP and DNS settings followed by console restart.

I have signed out and restarted my console before signing back in.

I have cleared local Xbox 360 data followed by a restart.

No matter what I try or how many times I try, I am still unable to download my Xbox 360 profile that I've been using for year.

I thought getting an Series X would be an upgrade, but I've spent more time researching how to fix things than I have actually playing.

:)

Curtis_033, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a Series X?

Hi Curtis, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

This bug has been reported since the launch of the X-Series in 2020 and there is still no definitive solution.

However, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem:

1. check that your console is connected to the Internet and that your connection is stable.

2. Try signing in to your Xbox 360 account on a different device, such as a computer or phone. If you can sign in on another device, then the problem is with your console.

3. Contact Microsoft support. Microsoft support can help you troubleshoot the problem.

https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope you solve your problem and I wish you the best of luck.

Best Regards, Oskayra
  3. Quirkus Win User

Xbox live disconnecting , playing mw3

Error 8015190E occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360

You see the following error code and messages when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

Scenario 1:

Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded at the moment.

Try again later.

8015190E

Scenario 2:

Sign in status changed

8015190E

These messages may mean one of the following:

There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.

Your Xbox Live account has been temporarily blocked because the system detected suspicious activity.

The profile stored on your Xbox 360 console is corrupt.

Another profile has signed in.

This is the crap I've also had to put up with.
  4. Francia J. Win User

xbox live connection

These messages may mean one of the following:

1. There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.

2. Your Xbox Live account has been temporarily blocked because the system detected suspicious activity.

3. The profile stored on your Xbox 360 console is corrupt.

4. Another profile has signed in.

Here you go: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox...

Are you on Xbox One playing a backwards compatible game or you're on Xbox 360?
  5. DeniqL Win User

Why is my account not allowed to connect to the XBOX network

Hi,Chris! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

That message is typically displayed when a profile is trying to access multiplayer features without an active subscription.

What game are you trying to play and do you have an active subscription?
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox one gold account - xbox 360 online gaming?

Hi

If is signed into the Xbox 360 with his profile and still has an active gold membership then he should still be able to play online multiplayer games on the Xbox 360.
Thema:

1. Has Xbox fixed the "no active gamer profile" error when trying to play Xbox 360 games on a... - Similar Threads - Has fixed active

2. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  3. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  4. pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc Xbox dongle has stopped working and a new one and the device manger fix hasn't worked: using a dongle for bt connection to pc, one day it stopped working while using it its old whatever. brought a new one and tride with that no luck traded concing to my phone, strataway worked try...
  5. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  8. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  9. Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Power Brick Has A Red Light Only When The Xbox Is Off, How To Fix?: My Xbox power brick has a bright red light whenever the Xbox one is turned off, but when I turn it on it has a weak green light, it hasn’t affected me in any way but I want to make sure...
  10. Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has Microsoft found a fix for the flashing screen on xbox series x yet?: I have an Xbox series X and an LG OLED 65 inch TV. worked fine for about a year until just now. November 16 2023. Seems to only happen when use TV or movie apps. Changing my video settings does...