Has xb1 Ghosts finally dlivered "NEW MAPS AND MORE"
Discus and support Has xb1 Ghosts finally dlivered "NEW MAPS AND MORE" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The new maps came up several times for me and my party. I was playing Kill Confirmed if that matters any. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xPsycoticBreakx, Jan 28, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Has xb1 Ghosts finally dlivered "NEW MAPS AND MORE"
Loading...
-
Has xb1 Ghosts finally dlivered "NEW MAPS AND MORE" - Similar Threads - Has xb1 Ghosts
-
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.
in XboX InsidersAchievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact... -
Xb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?
in XBoX on ConsolesXb1 data usage has increased while idle on single player games, why?: Several months ago this was not happening so it must be something in a recent update. Its now using at least 2mb of data every minute in game with No achievements popping or User Interface being... -
XB1 Power brick has orange light until I plug it into console, then goes dead
in XBoX on ConsolesXB1 Power brick has orange light until I plug it into console, then goes dead: Been having power issues with my XBox One, in that it won't turn on. I don't recall a brownout anytime in the recent past, but maybe one happened while I wasn't home? Either way, it's not...