Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

Discus and support Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Disappointed loyal, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen and during matches on games. The controller still looks like it's on but it's not and it disconnects. I power cycle the controller only to take a few steps some times, and have it disconnect again. I hurry to exfil so I don't loose my stuff and have to hard restart my Xbox to get my controller to stop disconnecting some of the time. Some nights even hard restarting my Xbox and plugging the controller in, forcing an update doesn't work. I love my elite controller but I hate that it won't work! If this was happening with only 1 Xbox or 1 of the controllers I would think it was a fluke but it's not. I see plenty of complaints but no resolutions for it. @Microsoft this needs fixed!!! We are paying alot for a controller that does not work as promised. It's super disappointing!!

:)

Disappointed loyal, Aug 15, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...