Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

Discus and support Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuantuMechaniX, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings to the general consumer the app isnt working.

i went to the web and searched for information and cinemaNowFree is the avaiable service. I dug deeper and found all of my digital movie purchases sitting on the myuv website.

can i interrace the myuv site with xbox 360?

all online information regarding the <ahem> defunct cinemaNow service still operates but with changes.

HOW COME I DO NOT FIND ANY MICROSOFT UPDATED tech specs, new apps or suggested workarounds?

FINALLY I USED TO HAVE A MICROSOFT EMAIL ACCOUNT that used the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** format and extention. Now the myuv site wont allow updates until i verify it was my email account. Microsoft has RESTRICTED the use of any form of live.ca email addressing. WTF how
    can i possible reset my password now

:)

QuantuMechaniX, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Disc to Digital service on Xbox one?

Hello

I have a question about Xbox 360 and Xbox one apps. I have a small collection of DVD and Blu-Ray movies that I would like to convert to digital copies. Please don’t misunderstand me, I don’t want to copy the movies themselves to my Xbox 360 or Xbox
    One hard drives, I want to unlock the online digital versions of the movies that will allow me to play them on my Xbox 360 or Xbox One through various apps or other devices like a tablet or cell phone. Apparently there are a couple of services that allows
    you to unlock movies you have already purchased for a small fee. I think CinemaNow and Vudu offer this service. I know I can download software for my PC that will allow me to redeem DVD movies but my PC doesn’t have a Blu-ray drive so I was hoping one of the
    apps on the Xbox One would offer this service. Do any of the apps on the Xbox One offer a disc to digital service? Thank you.

DouglasCoblentz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. BillyGilley
    BillyGilley Guest
    Cinemanow App

I downloaded the cinemanow app to rent a few movies for cheap for a couple of kids and it's not allowing me to use my Microsoft money to pay for them, I refuse to add a credit card to my account in risk of scams and hacks. I only use Microsoft currency in
    these types of transactions. why can I not pay for these movies with the Microsoft money?

BillyGilley, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

Any app updates would be up to the developer of the app. I would head over to their official channels to see about any future support there.

ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 16, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hi there!

CinemaNow seems to be an app still available for the Xbox One but there is no indication that they will update the app on the Xbox 360. As our ambassador mentioned earlier, it would be best to contact CinemaNow
    Support
    to see if they have any plans with updating the app on the Xbox 360.

You can reset your password if the verification options for your account are no longer accessible by completing an

Account Recovery Form.
    It will be reviewed by a support team and will provide instructions to reset the password or a denial if they couldn't verify the account with the information provided. All the information you need to best fill out the form can be
    found in the link I provided.

I hope this helps!

XBF Diego M, Nov 6, 2018
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased digital movies on xbox 360?

Any app updates would be up to the developer of the app. I would head over to their official channels to see about any future support there.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased digital movies on xbox 360?

Hi there!

CinemaNow seems to be an app still available for the Xbox One but there is no indication that they will update the app on the Xbox 360. As our ambassador mentioned earlier, it would be best to contact CinemaNow
    Support
    to see if they have any plans with updating the app on the Xbox 360.

You can reset your password if the verification options for your account are no longer accessible by completing an

Account Recovery Form.
    It will be reviewed by a support team and will provide instructions to reset the password or a denial if they couldn't verify the account with the information provided. All the information you need to best fill out the form can be
    found in the link I provided.

I hope this helps!
  8. Lipsync Lizard Win User

CinemaNow

This is nothing like netflix because You need to have to sign up for it then you have to browse stuff on there web page then buy or rent the videos and then they'll go to your my library in the cinemanow app. The cinemanow app on the xbox 360 isn't working
    correctly at the moment. Because I downloaded some videos for free then I go to the app and then to my library and the white loading circle is still loading and doesn't do anything.
  9. AxiomAion Win User

CinemaNow

I confirmed with CinemaNow that they are NOT offering HD via the XBox app. Since VUDU seems to have the exact same movies, but in HD, I don't see the point of CinemaNow. You can also browse titles and rent/buy directly from the VUDU app, which you can't
    do from CinemaNow.

I guess selection, rental window and pricing will determine what to rent/buy via Zune or VUDU.
  10. Asyc-[xboxvenue] Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80C90010

Hi all, we believe this issue is fixed. I'm able to use the app on my Xbox 360 as expected. Can you give it another try?
    I can now access the Movies & TV App. But some movies I purchased or rented via the app have run extremely slow. I gave up
    watching them because the pausing was constant.
Thema:

Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

1. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ... - Similar Threads - Has CinemaNow app

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  10. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...