Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

Discus and support Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'll pick this game up, but I'm going to wait for a big price drop. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?


    I'll pick this game up, but I'm going to wait for a big price drop.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 29, 2014
    #16
  2. ya well it'll be $60 for atleast a year on MS i bet lol...the price will drop through steam about 3 times in that period, I suggest you plan on picking it up for PC like me then.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 29, 2014
    #17
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    kingvas78, Apr 29, 2014
    #18
  4. Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

    no no, now we all know they're not allowed to put fake/false things on the internet...BONJOUR! I am a french MODEL!
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 29, 2014
    #19
  5.  
    Galactic Geek, Apr 29, 2014
    #20
  6. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    as for what happened... rumor still is there was a severe major bug on the gold disc... and it did not pass certification.... meaning they have to go back and re-do it... and be -resubmitted for certification again... expected time.. July...

    as for the digital version... there was no bug and if there was... the coding can be changed on the fly... which it was before it hit the store...
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 29, 2014
    #21
  7. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    ^ Maybe the bug was Spiderman.......... (boooya!)
     
    kingvas78, Apr 29, 2014
    #22
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

    Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

    i am so confussed why bring it out on digital but not disk maybe they think it wont sell well on disc i watched some live stream of it and it looks like other super hero games a load of rubbish i wont b getting it
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Apr 29, 2014
    #23
  9. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Seems Activision doesn't really care about their other games.

    If it was a COD,i'm pretty sure there will be all over place,explaining the problem and advertise their product....

    Really weird and bad, the way they act sometimes.
     
    Tzar of kaos, Apr 29, 2014
    #24
  10. [quote user="U Go 6 FT BeLOW"]ya well it'll be $60 for atleast a year on MS i bet lol...the price will drop through steam about 3 times in that period, I suggest you plan on picking it up for PC like me then.[/quote]

    I do plan on getting it on Steam. Sorry, I should have mentioned that in my previous comment.
     
    BHC Bluez n 2z, Apr 29, 2014
    #25
  11. Spiff McGee
    Spiff McGee Guest
  12. ^ This thread can end now. Have a nice day. Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One? :p
     
    Goth Vampirella, Apr 29, 2014
    #27
  13. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

    Has anybody seen any info on when us folk here in the UK will be able to download it?

    I'm guessing it will probably be this coming Friday.
     
    Lofty Who, Apr 29, 2014
    #28
  14. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    This is good news. I'm in desperate need of something to hold me over until Wolfenstein comes out.
     
    Sword Style, Apr 29, 2014
    #29
  15. I just can't bring myself to spend $60 on this game, especially digital. No matter how much of a spidey fan I am. I was watching a stream and the game world is still so damn bland. Player was chasing a van down the street and it was bland looking for being
    NY. After spending time in GTAV with their beautiful world, I just can't stand others. I hope Watch Dogs world has more life to it.
     
    CollapseControl, Apr 29, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. Has Spiderman 2 been released on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Has Spiderman been

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  5. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  6. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  7. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  8. Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    Achievements Badge has removed all others besides my Tenure Badge.: I noticed that with the addition of the new achievement badge I've lost almost all of my other ones. In my opinion, it's not worth it considering my gamerscore is literally visible on the exact...
  9. April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings

    in XboX Insiders
    April 25-2026 Xbox has been having issues regarding my privacy and online safety settings: For months now I have been unable to use discord or any communication outside of Xbox my Xbox is currently bugged and will not let me change any privacy settings despite being 18+ verified for...
  10. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]