has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

Discus and support has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ETNWill, Oct 8, 2023.

1. ETNWill
    ETNWill Guest

has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click)

There are a bunch of posts in the Xbox subreddit about this, not sure if limited to Series X/S but we are unable to both right-click and left-click at the same time... you know, how you aim and fire in literally every game. either click works fine on its own, but if you're holding right mouse (aim) then left click (fire) does not work... however left click works the moment you release right click. This is not a mouse hardware issue, the mouse works fine on other devices and I've tried multiple USB mice on Xbox.

People are describing this across many games... Roblox, Sea of Thieves, DayZ, State of Decay, Call of Duty so it doesn't seem like it's a game-specific issue. I'm usually on Insider OS the behavior is the same on Beta, Omega, and standard release when you leave Insider OS and completely re-load.

I've used the Report A Problem several times but not sure what ever happens to those or how to follow up.

:)

ETNWill, Oct 8, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well first roblox doesn't offically support mouse and keyboard
  3. ETNWill Win User

Thanks for trying Nkosana23 but the problem is occurring on Xbox, not PC so none of the troubleshooting in the threads you linked would apply. As mentioned the mouse hardware is fine, tested on PC. Problem occurs on Xbox and is widespread by mouse/KB users , started 4-6 weeks ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/171p54z/xbox_mouse_issue/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/170xgtq/cant_left_click_while_holding_right_click/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/17061v2/my_mouse_isnt_working_properly/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/16wou39/mouse_issues_on_series_x/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/16wggag/left_click_wont_work_while_right_clicking_on_xbox/

I have done extensive troubleshooting with multiple mice, multiple versions of Xbox OS (Beta, Omega, full release). The problem can actually be temporarily worked around by switching between two Xbox Quick Resume games then the mouse clicks work, however this is not a fix for example non-Quick Resume games like Sea of Thieves are unplayable without the ability to aim and fire.

I suspect this has to do with new controller / keyboard / mouse mappings (on Xbox) that are in development https://www.gamespot.com/articles/x...eyboard-keys-to-your-controller/1100-6516293/ as the problem started around this timeframe
  4. ETNWill Win User

I had included Roblox based on a reddit post but okay, maybe they were on PC so removed it. Now what? accidentally including one wrong game doesn't negate the issue
  5. SomakuJinchi Win User

This lapdog is replying to every post about this issue with the same nonsense. Hard reset your console or something about PC troubleshooting/updating. They either don’t know a thing or they’ve been told to just script answer everyone.

The current theory is the overstock of michaelsofts Xbox controllers has gotten out of hand, because so many custom and own brand controllers are now not using their boards and are printing their own for their settings. Plus the fact that Xbox base controller boards are total c r a p and should be incinerated. I spent £300 incl shipping on a scuf controller, Jack input was scuffed so opened her up to fix it, literally a first gen Xbox one controller board with corroded components inside a Scuf Prestige, and that’s cos there was literally nothing else they could use. The elite boards wouldn’t be profitable, and michaelsoft haven’t sold that many additional controllers. I mean, £150 for rear triggers and trigger vibration? Get a grip. There’s 50 brands with all their features + more. Now Gamesir has released the G7 and also the new Vader has come out and it’s dirt cheap, michaelsoft is scared of losing all this stock and profit to magnetic Hall effect sticks that now most companies are producing for their next lines. Difference is michaelsoft would have made millions of the variants thinking they had control of the market, but still doing business with China. Like lmao, imagine being Bill Gates rn. All his patents are in Xijings suit pocket.

So to recuperate these projected losses they’re trying to force all of us K&M players to buy controllers, and I just won’t do it. They refused to upgrade the tech, trying to force us to keep buying the same thing for the same price, 5 years later. Unbelievable. Wait no it’s not, it’s a Microsoft company, the company run by the guy who stole literally everything that made this company lmao
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Thema:

1. has MS acknowledged or posted a fix for the Mouse issue (can't right +left click) - Similar Threads - has acknowledged posted

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  5. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  6. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  7. Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 turning off and saying it has bad ventilation: I tried to clean it out of dust and I have also moved it to an open place in my room to give it no blocked ventilation and a space that isnt confined but still after 10 mins it says that my Xbox...
  8. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  9. Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has every single one of my xbox series x controllers have stick drift?: I have bought my Xbox Series X a few months after it dropped… ive been through atleast 7 controllers and they are not cheap. My new pink one (which i LOVE just started with stick drift. It takes...
  10. Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one has a bright light then turns dim and not connecting to TV plus controller just...: I've tried connecting controller manually but still just flashes, have also unplugged everything and checked leads etc but still doing the same thing! Any ideas please or has it had its day?...