Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?

Discus and support Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, my xbox one died x in September after only a few months. I sent it off to the repair centre in Germany using UPS at the start of October. I get an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by knight at arms, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair?

So, my xbox one died x in September after only a few months. I sent it off to the repair centre in Germany using UPS at the start of October. I get an email saying its been received, and am told i will get another email when its dispatched or with other
    updates.

When i get no emails, i log into the tracking system on the Microsoft website and it says my xbox has been processed and delivered and that the order has been closed. As i didnt get a delivery, and didnt get any update emails, i was a bit confused.

I call UPS using the parcel tracking number and it seems to suggest its its already been delivered, but they tell me i need to speak to Microsoft. When after about a week i manage to speak to a human at Microsoft, they tell me the repair centre still has
    my xbox and it hasnt been dispatched!

I now feel like im in limbo as ive no idea if ups or microsoft have the parcel, or what the hell is going on. Its almost impossible to find anyone to speak to at Microsoft. The lack of communication is shocking. Anyone had a similar situation?

:)

knight at arms, Nov 19, 2018
  2. lindbergh
    lindbergh Guest
    Microsoft admits that it has lost?

Guys, Microsoft admits that it has lost the console war against Sony and the PS4 just after the Xbox One reveal! Here is the article:
    http://semiaccurate.com/2013/05/22/microsoft-subtly-admits-losing-with-xbox-one/

What does this mean? Why is Microsoft accepting defeat already? Are they saying that their next generation console would be a failure? What are your thoughts?

lindbergh, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Microsoft Has Lost My Xbox One

^ Hmmm...
    Magical Vanishings... Just when I thought the
    M on your level stood for something besides
    Magician... or maybe that Unicorn Emblem had something to do with it? Has Microsoft lost my Xbox after repair? :p

Goth Vampirella, Nov 19, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

Sorry to hear that You should contact Xbox Support here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
    choosing account in step 1 then Other in the next step for the chat option to appear. They will be able to help you with this.

5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Greetings from Germany!

I understand your frustration of not knowing what happened to your console.

The thing why UPS told you to contact Microsoft is, that only the sender can issue an investigation about a lost package.

However since Microsoft told you, that they haven't dispatched your console yet, I would suggest you contact the official support again.

Go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    and click on the Xbox One picture.

Then under "Xbox und Zubehör" click on "Garantie, Service und Reparatur".

Several tiles should appear at the bottom of the page where you then can either chat with support or request a callback.

Be aware, that the German support is only available from 9:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, and from 10:00 to 18:00 on Saturdays and Sundays.

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: