Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

Discus and support Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RIPBlueRaven, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It makes the headset basically useless since all you hear is crackling constantly. And yes ive updated the headset to the moat recent firmware. Steelseries has even stated (not directly) that this is a Microsoft issue. I dont understand whats different with the series x but the fact i cant use my top end headset is just pissing me off.

submitted by /u/RIPBlueRaven
    [link] [comments]

/u/RIPBlueRaven, Jun 17, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...