Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

Discus and support Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Neither myself or any of my friends with whom I play with on Medal of Honor can access the game. About 7 days now. I've filed complaint with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScowlingBrute73, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

Neither myself or any of my friends with whom I play with on Medal of Honor can access the game. About 7 days now. I've filed complaint with Microsoft, they are supposedly working on it and also spoke with EA server twice and no help from them. This
    is the only game I cannot access for multiplayer. Has Microsoft shut this game down??? I certainly hope NOT!

:)

ScowlingBrute73, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Black Ops 2 advert already on TV?

This has been planned weeks in advanced, same with the Medal Of Honor trailer ...

makinmagic3-F9C21CB9-2789-4DEB-9A65-28981389ADED, Aug 11, 2018
  3. Coops993
    Coops993 Guest
    I used to play Battlefield, but now I have turned to Halo

Both recent Medal of Honor games on the 360 have been poor, I don't know ow EA can get it so wrong.

Coops993, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

I just spoke with a Microsoft customer service rep and he told me that my case on the MOH not working is still active, and he was sending a note to the team who corrects problems, and hopefully, MOH will be up and running soon. Madden football is their
    priority right now, trying to get it right. Hang in there. Microsoft has not canceled Medal of Honor on Xbox 360. Cheers!!!!

ScowlingBrute73, Aug 11, 2018
  5. banky71
    banky71 Guest
    I hope they get it back up and running for you.

banky71, Aug 11, 2018
  6. RoninhoM2906
    RoninhoM2906 Guest
    Great to hear this, Medal Of Honor is an awesome game

RoninhoM2906, Aug 12, 2018
  7. I sure agree and am frustrated we have been locked out for about a month now! Any word on a fix to get into multiplayer?

GoClimbAGlacier, Sep 2, 2018
  8. Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

Sign into your account with Microsoft. Contact support, you have to search for that. Chat with an agent. File a complaint. Tell them how upset you are that you and your friends cannot get to play Multiplayer MOH.

I also filed for a refund for the time it has been down, since it is the only Multiplayer I used to play everyday for years!!!

Tell them it's not your Xbox 360 or connection, all our friends cannot get in either. DO IT!

ScowlingBrute73, Sep 3, 2018
  9. Sign into your account with Microsoft. Contact support, you have to search for that. Chat with an agent. File a complaint. Tell them how upset you are that you and your friends cannot get to play Multiplayer MOH.

I also filed for a refund for the time it has been down, since it is the only Multiplayer I used to play everyday for years!!!

Tell them it's not your Xbox 360 or connection, all our friends cannot get in either. DO IT!

I also recommend, trying to sign into MOH time and time again, until you get a notice that you've been kicked off the server!!! This gets attention in their EA servers. I also contacted EA and they are useless!

ScowlingBrute73, Sep 3, 2018
  10. I would certainly contact microsoft over EA about it.

WowAHamSandwich, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft