Has anyone's MW2 been corrupt and unplayable after update on the 16th November?

Discus and support Has anyone's MW2 been corrupt and unplayable after update on the 16th November? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Reads error code 0x80070570. I have tried, clearing system cache, deleting saved games locally and on the cloud, I've hard reset the xbox. I've tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EllB-08, Nov 23, 2022.

1. EllB-08
    EllB-08 Guest

Reads error code 0x80070570. I have tried, clearing system cache, deleting saved games locally and on the cloud, I've hard reset the xbox. I've tried downloading other games and they are fine, really dont know what else to do.

:)

EllB-08, Nov 23, 2022
  2. EllB-08 Win User

Hello,

Thanks for your reply,

I have an Xbox One S

No

No, I'll give it a try

Yes I have game in purchase history
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure, let me know how it goes with the remote installation
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EllB-08

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your account?

Did you tried downloading the game remotely using the Xbox mobile app or the Xbox.com website?

And just to confirm, the game appears in your Microsoft account order history with status completed, right?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

What happened to "Ascend: Hand of Kul?"

Hey mate, unfortunately this has been taken off the marketplace due to the new update making the game unplayable for new users. The servers will be shut off in November and if you didn't download the update before it was taken down there is no way to play
    it.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news =(
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Returning Digital Games

Fallout 76 has not even been out 3 months.

It released November 14th.

I agree the game currently has issues which can make it unplayable. I guess we have to wait for Bethesda to fix it at this point
Thema:

1. Has anyone's MW2 been corrupt and unplayable after update on the 16th November? - Similar Threads - Has anyone's MW2

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]