has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...

Discus and support has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since the xbox one and xbox series x need an online connection for the initial setup for a force update and requires microsoft account to have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by some user that hates, Aug 12, 2023.

1. has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...

since the xbox one and xbox series x need an online connection for the initial setup for a force update and requires microsoft account to have a profile on the console which is an xbox network feature. my thought that in about 60 years time when someone wants to buy an old xbox series x with games and saw the xbox network is no longer exist and it was shut down a long time ago. and cannot add a profile.

because it needs the xbox network for to add one or could be worse the console wont pass the initial setup and render the console useless.

and the sad thing the games force you to sign in to play or else you get stuck at the title screen or the choose to sign in tab just constant pops back up and some games have a continue without saving feature.

any questions. put a reply down below.

:)

some user that hates, Aug 12, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one xbox series x.

Your question is quite valid, I believe that there will always be an alternative for the future so that you can run your games. We see a lot of video games that no longer have access to the store and updates and even so people still continue to use the games that they have previously redeemed or purchased, I can cite as an example the Nintendo Wii consoles, Nintendo 3ds, PSP, among others. There will always be a solution.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one xbox series x.

Hello Some U how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I believe that your question should go to a specific forum and not here. This channel is just for questions and answers about a service that you are experiencing a problem with.
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

Weekend challenges now finished

I dont think EA thought ME3 was going to be as big as it was. I dont see then shutting things down anytime soon. I mean they left sims 3 pets up for over a year and it was a broken game. If they shut it down soon how many people would not buy ME4? This thought
    has crossed EA's mind. Support now for future sales later.
  5. PlatinumPlaya54 Win User

Answers to Many Questions

My biggest concern about the Xbox One is what happens during the generation after this upcoming one. During the 360 era microsoft shut down the original Xbox servers. Now if they do this in the future and shut down the Xbox One servers can I not play my
    games anymore because there is no server to check in on? I dont want to feel as though I spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on games that I can only play for a certain period of time. It just makes be feel like its an extended game rental. Sorry if this
    has already been discussed.
  6. TheRapidRusher Win User

New update.

MSN Messenger got shut down since Microsoft now own Skype. Who knows, in the future the Xbox-360 may get an update adding Skype to it.
Thema:

has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one...

1. has anyone thought in the future that microsoft shuts down the xbox network for xbox one... - Similar Threads - has anyone thought

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]