Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

Discus and support Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable! af486291-edfb-40a7-9025-fc2e9ee52725 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geoff.Sullivan, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable!

:)

Geoff.Sullivan, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Shirley Lenz Win User

is tripeaks, september 16, 2023, solvable

I cannot solve tripeaks Sept 16, 2023 on the daily challenge.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it unsolvable!

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you.

Please note that this particular daily challenge is most likely unsolvable, as I've noticed many players encountering the same problem, mentioning that it seems to be unsolvable.

I'll provide you with the following forum thread as a reference where you can see other players experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/be41a821-95b1-41cd-867b-fdfa1d49c6d8

Given the situation, you should contact Microsoft Casual Games technical support using the following link:

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new

Since the issue is in-game and related to a specific challenge, they are best equipped to assist you as they are responsible for resolving these types of issues. They are the ones who develop the game and daily challenges, while we are fellow players like you in this public forum.

I hope you understand this, and I wish you the best of luck!
  4. Jeffrey Champlin Win User

Tommy,

What you've already heard. Tripeaks works. The issue is that the Daily Challenge hand for September 16, 2023, appears to be unsolvable (even though it's graded "Easy"). Several others have already pointed this out.

Can Microsoft either post a solution or provide a new hand?
  5. Elaine Walbeck Win User

I agree that September 16, 2023 tripeaks is unsolveable. This sucks!!!
  6. gmckee58 Win User

The daily challenge for Tripeaks in Microsoft Solitaire Collection is unsolvable

Once in a while they are NOT.

Tripeaks September 16 2023 is one of those times.
Thema:

Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it...

1. Has anyone solved Solitaire Daily Challenge Tripeaks 16 September 2023? I think it it... - Similar Threads - Has anyone solved

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  4. Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Let’s sue Xbox? Has anyone else purchased used Xbox equipment that ended up being...: Just wondering if anyone wants to get together and sue Xbox for not letting us make contact with enforcement to even begin to telll on them about our problem Yes. They won’t even let me make a...
  5. Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you...: With the latest update on xbox one I now keep getting the error code Error 0x80072ee2 0x00000000 0x00000206 has anyone tried else encountered this and did you find a solution?...
  6. Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X on ‘Preview Omega’ beta is no longer reading 4K UHD Blu-ray; has anyone else...: My Xbox played 4K-BR seamlessly before April 2024, but as of May 2024, my Xbox Series X has stopped reading all 4K UHD Blu-ray discs (BD50, BD66, BD100) - whilst all other formats (DVD, Blu-ray...
  7. Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone dealt with a situation in which an Xbox Series X doesn’t power on at all? Has...: My Xbox series X, after running thru all the troubleshooting fixes/suggestions, still doesn’t power on at all. Hoping there’s a solution to my issue that I maybe haven’t tried....
  8. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  9. Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone successfully managed to speak to an agent: My Xbox X 3 months old would not update games or update console, I performed a full reset as suggested and now it will not allow account sign in. A circle appears and then it just goes back to you...
  10. Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone read anything regarding the wishlist bug?: I've been shrugged off by Microsoft support too many time about this so I'm hoping someone here might have some information regarding it. submitted by /u/Grojniar [link] [comments]