Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

Discus and support Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Imgur: The magic of the Internet This seems a little dodgy to me... f38a92a6-9f44-41c4-8142-f9fa92aaa80b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by K R Y P T l C x, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

K R Y P T l C x, Jul 19, 2016
  2. corepunisher
    corepunisher Guest
    MY PROFILE IS NOT WORKING RIGHT says corrupt profile ......

My xbox 360 profile keeps cutting off everytime i access zune , a game anything for that matter . It says corrupt profile and my gamers score , avatar , motto , etc all come up blank . The profile on;y works if i log out and log back in . Does anyone
    know how to fix this problem or has anyone else had this happen to them ?

corepunisher, Jul 19, 2016
  3. Achievements Disappearing?

I had about 5,000 points disappear from my gamer score this afternoon after doing a cycle reboot of my Xbox One. The achievements still show that they are unlocked if I click on the the game but achievement completion percentage is 0%. Has anyone seen
    this issue before?

Algur-[xboxvenue], Jul 19, 2016
  4. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest

Has anyone seen this before, question mark gamerpic, 0 score etc, almost a complete blank ...

It's a Profile from the original Xbox LIVE that was never migrated to the Xbox 360 or Xbox One. See the Sticky at the top of these Forums.

Elohmn, Jul 19, 2016
  5. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    Elohmn, Jul 19, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Think it would of been released by now.

It is also possible the profile is used on some other service other than xbox live.

Either way,nothing dodgy about it.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: